Quantcast

Turkey Day Ride pics !

splat

Nam I am
After doing Ride with Berkshire rider yesterday , I had already decidied I was doingthe 8 am ride with SteveC at Blues Hills , so I left My Bike on the car . thisis what It looked like when I went out to leave for the Blue Hills this morning.

and then Driving down I-495 looked pretty

Gotto Blue Hills and Steve was there , and he had the New Ted Wojaik Demo Bike. I took it for a spin around the Parking lot, felt very Nice.

Eric also Showed up , whic was going from one extreame ( with the New Ted ) to the other extreame -- OLD School!

Rigid WIcked fat chance with Full Suntour components and drop bars.

this about says it all about the bike

We were not the only ones out enjoying the day , a Hay burner

and now it had turned from Snow to Rain, as we are doing the Hill Climb Challenge.
( Rt 128/ I-93 in the background )

and Eric Goes up and over , He is the only who made it too.

Unfortunatly I must have gotten a drop of water on the lens at this point because all the rest of the Pics are way Blurry. But it was fun , Chilly and Very Very Slippery.

Now I can have an extra Piece of Pie!

and one last thing !

DAM YOU SKOOKUM you jinxed me ! I had not broken a chain all year long , I mention it in your thread about that and wham! we were not even 10 minutes out when My chain Snapped!!!

I blame you!!!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Looks like fun. I had every intension of riding today, but last night after 3 Adirondack Margaritas and 6 IPAs I said screw it. :D

Geoff G.

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
scituate mass
great ride, I know that wall well. I was going to go to nam today, but when I woke up with the snow I descided not to, but I went to wompatuck when the sun showed up. it was fun.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
splat said:
DAM YOU SKOOKUM you jinxed me ! I had not broken a chain all year long , I mention it in your thread about that and wham! we were not even 10 minutes out when My chain Snapped!!!

I blame you!!!
This reminds me of a dirty joke....

This guy walked into a bathroom and see's a little person dressed in green using the urinal. Thinking not much of it he uses the urinal next to him and out of the corner of his eye he notices the little guy is hung like a donkey.

Caught staring the little guy notices and exclaims with a deep Irish accent; "So laddy why are ye so interested in a man relieving himself?"

"Oh i'm sorry man i was caught a little off guard there, i'm not gay or anything."

"Ahh laddy don't fret, don't ye know all leprechauns are well endowed!"

"A leprechaun you say?" the wheels start spinning....

As they finish the guy abruptly grabs the little guy in a bear hug.

"Bloody hell what are ye doin laddy?"

"Well you're a leprechaun, i've caught you, now you must give me your pot of gold!"

"Aye laddy, tis true you've got me but in order to get me pot o gold ye must allow me to **** you in the arse."

Well after some careful but swift thought the guy agrees to the terms.

"Ahhhh so laddy, how old ye be?"

In obvious discomfort. "i'm uhhh uh twenty uhhh three uhh"

"Ahhh twenty three and still believin in leprechauns...."

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I got up and did a KILLER ride yesterday (turkey day) ...it was snowing just about the same here in PA, actually those pics look alot like some of the trails we were riding. What a good day to be out.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
splat said:
I'm about 6 foot , and the Frame size is a large, and the Bike feels good to me , but in that picture of me on the wall your right it does look small.
Yea I have been noticing that with my bike too. I am 6'3" and ride an XL and I am so used to it it feels small to me.