Quantcast

***Turkey Hangover GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm at work too. My stomach really hurt when I went to bed last night, from eating too much. I felt great with 10 hours of sleep last night. My goal is to do virtually nithing until training at 8am, then go home at 10am.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Happy Senseless Consumerism Friday! Our office is only about half full today with us who didn't want to use a vaca day. Wow, today is going to be boring...

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Really sorry about the loss of your pup, Paul. It sucks. :(

'Morning, monkeys. I'm working today and have a wedding to attend with the wife tonight. Good Turkey Day yesterday. I loved seeing my nieces and nephews again. Thanks to a dessert overload in our house, I was left with an entire leftover apple pie from the local orchard. Frikkin SCORE.

I ordered holiday gift #1 for the wife this morning. Yep, she'll like it.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Morning, folks. Quo, sorry to hear about the pup. Jokey, not sorry to hear about the miserably full belly. That's right, Schadenfreude MF! Had an awesome Thanksgiving myself, explored some new-to-me trails in the Denver metro area, all on private property that's managed by the neighborhood my GF's parents live in so we were legit. Ran in to a local on the trails who gave us a sick tour, stoked for that. The Feast was awesome, and the pie was awesomer. Oh, the pie. Trying to get Nick. out for a morning ride, then off to ski some WROD.

Cheers!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Lots of food last night, but thats the point! I rode Curt Gowdy the other day and it was enjoyable. Probably head back tomorrow cause it's so warm up here. About to eat a Turkey / cranberry sandiwch and then head into Laramie to help my bro-in-law wire up his new living room.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
didn't over eat yesterday. had a few beers.

slept on my shoulder weird/wrong and now i can't move or lift my arm without excruciating pain.

and i'm hungry...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Another perfect fall day in the East. No work and I went on muddy morning XC ride with one of the buddies. Perfect way to burn off the turkey. My 2 years old help wash the bike. It looked like it was covered in chocolate. Would be perfect with a road ride this weekend to finish off the holiday but bike still not ready.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
You just visitin' or is you livin' in Cowboy Country?
We are staying with my in-laws out near Centennial for a couple weeks. After the Turkey day family fall-out it might be just a ten day trip now. :)

I'll be driving around the front range Tuesday. Should have a bicycle with me for an afternoon leg stretch.

Last edited:

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Turkey hangover ?...your dam skippy.

I rode Wed night and felt good.
Rode today ... and was dying.

Could it have been the 3 turkey dinner plates since Thursday ... and 6 pieces of pie ..and a few ice creams ... and bisquets n gravy. ?

Good Lord ..I'm glad it's over. Next ride gotta feel better. :(