Quantcast

TurkeyTurds Day

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
“Blessed”

we also have shitty romas as dense as a marble, “off the vine” ones that a bright red with really green vine remnants that look great but have NO flavor, and ‘steakhouse’ tomatoes that are almost the color of pencil erasers, and have less flavor.
OR, we can have organic hothouse tomatoes that taste like a barbecue party in the country, on a pleasant summer day.
You do you.

Tomatoes REALLY don’t travel well when it’s -20, and sure as shit they ain’t grown outside in this state.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
we also have shitty romas as dense as a marble, “off the vine” ones that a bright red with really green vine remnants that look great but have NO flavor, and ‘steakhouse’ tomatoes that are almost the color of pencil erasers, and have less flavor.
OR, we can have organic hothouse tomatoes that taste like a barbecue party in the country, on a pleasant summer day.
You do you.

Tomatoes REALLY don’t travel well when it’s -20, and sure as shit they ain’t grown outside in this state.
you gonna be okay?

Is there a foodbank nearby that can ease the suffering?

sounds like it's getting pretty serious out there on the manufactured frontier....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No offense to those who enjoy it, but sportsball was never really my thing.

I got back into it (BMX) in my mid 30’s and it was great but other things got in the way. I have a couple good/great tracks nearby. Perhaps through liquidation of a bunch of unneeded crap around here…a pitiful return?
the last time i checked the old bmx track in gastonia is still somewhat visible although it was severely overgrown...