Quantcast

Turner 29er a definite yes!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Do you suppose that just because N8 is ga-ga over 29'ers that they'll become mainstream?

Or do you suppose they'll remain niche products as they've been for the last decade?
It will just be us liberal morons riding 26'ers from here on out.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
man, you should read that whole thread N8 posted. that Cloxxi guy has no idea about DH...at least SprungShoulders made some good posts and clarified a lot for some of his dubious thinking.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
narlus said:
man, you should read that whole thread N8 posted. that Cloxxi guy has no idea about DH...at least SprungShoulders made some good posts and clarified a lot for some of his dubious thinking.
Wow....what a moron. Therefore we can conclude that only morons like 29ers!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
In the 90's, mountain biking had a lot of niches: funky suspension designs, freaky colors, and just some odd stuff.

29'ers remind me of that, and while most of the niche stuff have disappeared in favor a two party system (Shimano or SRAM), I would like to see 29ers continue.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
29'ers are like the Recumbants of MTB. They have their niche and should hang around. But when people keep telling me they are better I find I don't have any of the problems they are supposed to solve.