Quantcast

Turner DHR, all done!

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Hey now, this is starting to look like MTBR, we dont want that.

As for the argument, im gonna fully back TP and his Crew. See, they have made some freinds on the board and are not the guys to start $hit with. Now laxincubus311 you on the other hand are bad at making friends on the board quite a few people on the lounge call you a deusche, so if you start $hit like you are, people arnt gonna help you, like me, go "RESPECT" :thumb:

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
Hey now, this is starting to look like MTBR, we dont want that.

As for the argument, im gonna fully back TP and his Crew. See, they have made some freinds on the board and are not the guys to start $hit with. Now you on the other hand are bad at making friends on the board, so if you start $hit like you are, people arnt gonna help you, like me go "RESPECT" :thumb:
End of discussion!!!:thumb:

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
Originally posted by T-Pirate
Well lax, I am going to go get some sleep, I assume this thread should offer some entertainment tomorrow in keyboarding class.
Yea, im not tired, so im gonna hang around for a bit, maybe he will start busting on my riding too.:D

PoserNewbie

Monkey
Feb 14, 2003
Lower Mainland, BC
Dude, I think posting pictures riding with no helmet is asking for trouble. I know you are excited for the new bike (which does look awesome) and it maybe an easy trail but it doesn't hurt to ride with a helmet.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Originally posted by kidwoo
Yeah but you see..........that picture really is me..........and I know you ain't got no mullethawk

Now quit puttin up pictures of your dad just to look tough.
Ha, yeah, I just like posting that picture, because I risked an azzkickin' just to take it. Could not risk missing the opportunity to snap a shot of the endangered mullethawk in its natual habitat.

If that really is a pic of you, Well then, you definitely take "the best mullet on RM award!" I bet your parents are proud!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Originally posted by Jeremy R
Ha, yeah, I just like posting that picture, because I risked an azzkickin' just to take it. Could not risk missing the opportunity to snap a shot of the endangered mullethawk in its natual habitat.

If that really is a pic of you, Well then, you definitely take "the best mullet on RM award!" I bet your parents are proud!
Sh!t, ma momma done give me that haircut herself!!

Yeah it existed for about the duration of the shutter speed.:D

Couldn't resist the transition opportunity from the winter to summer do.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
I guess I stirred some sh1t up. I really wasn't trying to. I've complemented your bike in at least 3 different posts, and down here the mullet is a sign of RESPECT, wealth, and prosperity.

As for in previous posts, the worst thing I can think of that I have said to you would be calling you a "bike whore" and "rich kid", both of which I definately would like to be.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
:p :p :p :p :p

Lets have a mullet thread. If I would have been drinking milk just then I would have blown it out my nose. They mullet picks are awesome.

:p :p :p :p :p

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Originally posted by T-Pirate
Terrifying...simply terrifying.

Well since this has turned into a mullet thread, here is one I saw last weekend in Spartanburg. Look familiar Jeremy?
Dad?!

Ha. yeah, he has the look of a local for sure.
He must have been going out, cuz its all hairsprayed and stuff.

I refuse to comment on Luc's pic, because that will make me think of it at least one more time.