Quantcast

Turner RFX Redux: To Valhalla

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I always wanted to get some "Turner" stickers made up in the old-English style Ellsworth logo.

Also, I realized I'm driving an 04 Subaru with an OG-Sportworks rack (must be 04-05) and an ancient RFX on it.

Image result for old school red dragon gif

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I always wanted to get some "Turner" stickers made up in the old-English style Ellsworth logo.

Also, I realized I'm driving an 04 Subaru with an OG-Sportworks rack (must be 04-05) and an ancient RFX on it.

Image result for old school red dragon gif
I have the first year of the T2, which was maybe 2005, since my car was 2004 and I got the car in 2005 and got the rack. If it ever breaks, I'll get one of those nice nifty 1UP racks. I sure as hell ain't going to trash a totally functional T2. It just won't die.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Holy hell, this set of new Maxxis Aggressor 2.3s have become the perfect trail tire for me, looks like. The grip was phenomenal but the rolling resistance was amazing, considering... Just the best for the little up-and-down trails around here; made the most of every little swoopy descent, carried speed where I needed it, and didn't make the next climb a death march.

Also trued the front rim while I was changing tires. Had to take a bunch of the nipple cups ([/sniggering]) out of their seats in the rim to free up stuck nipples, but it was sooooo worth it to lose the massive wobble I had going on up there.

I'll be putting the chunkier rubber on the shuttle bike I'm building for El Salvador.