Quantcast

***Tursderp GMT***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
'Morning! I'm on vacation this week. I've got nothing to do today. I may go see Suicide Squad.

Pic from my Ironman Sunday, courtesy of splat. RAIN.
A perfect opportunity to rock that enderpo fanny pack wasted?? :disgust1: Congrats on the IM!

Morning! Perhaps I should finally start packing for the ND trip tonight. Physically I am still at work but my mind is already traveling, I am getting le restless.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Ride night. Of course it's the one day of the week it threatens to rain. and with the humidity, it's going to feel like 100°. sigh. I hate the heat. On the plus side, we put the kids to be really early last night (7:30), and they were out by 8 and everyone had a good night's sleep. sweet! maybe early bed time is the answer.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Bi-weekly remind me why I come to work day. Got in a ride last night, mostly a doubletrack/tame loop but hey, a ride is a ride.

Shipped the wife off yesterday, so I have a few days of bachelorhood to look forward to.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Going back to decaf has made the last two days challenging but now I feel better. As much as I love my family its pretty special to have a week all to myself in NYC. Not even sure when that will happen again. Daddy duties resumes Sunday.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
A perfect opportunity to rock that enderpo fanny pack wasted?? :disgust1: Congrats on the IM!

Morning! Perhaps I should finally start packing for the ND trip tonight. Physically I am still at work but my mind is already traveling, I am getting le restless.
The scientific name is lumbar pack - I should know, I have 2.

Off to ND in a couple of hours, someone said we need more cookies and I thought crap, I could get those but I'll have to sleep in for it; the bakery does not open until 9. Since I am all packed my biggest concern is whether or not to shave, I'd go enderpo style but I'll be riding a hardtail.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Rough night. I wish I could go back to bed, but I can't sleep so that would be pointless. I'm in the office before 7 so they can suck it. I do love the quiet, most folks roll in about 9.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Stayed up way too late last night. Going to be a long day of nothing but meetings and bullshit paper stuff. I need a manager.

As @slyfink noted, it is FRIGGIN' humid here today. We'll see about a ride tonight...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Cold outside. Warmer and rain later.
I slept like shit, again, up for hours through the night.

CCDB showed up yesterday. I installed it but won't have time for a tuning ride until the weekend.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Woke up to the smell of crock-pot BBQ'd pork shoulder. Got a pre-season soccer pot-luck for Columbine Soccer this evening. Now that we have two kids in the program we have to bring a main, a side, AND a dessert. :mad:

Still haven't gotten the bike from the shop...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Woke up to the smell of crock-pot BBQ'd pork shoulder. Got a pre-season soccer pot-luck for Columbine Soccer this evening. Now that we have two kids in the program we have to bring a main, a side, AND a dessert. :mad:

Still haven't gotten the bike from the shop...
i think i see the problem here

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Matchy matchy, are red rims next? :)
I'm thinking of replacing my long in the tooth Giro Hex helmet but am wary about showing up with a blue bike, blue grips, and a blue helmet. :derp:

Colorado people, what's up with this crappy cold, grey weather? I thought I moved away from that shit. :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I'm thinking of replacing my long in the tooth Giro Hex helmet but am wary about showing up with a blue bike, blue grips, and a blue helmet. :derp:

Colorado people, what's up with this crappy cold, grey weather? I thought I moved away from that shit. :D
What are you talking about? Blue sky and sunny here. :think:

maybe its time they learn to cook better dishes and up their game.
I'm demanding... but at the same time, realistic. :D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

To be honest, I'm loving the cold grey weather. I'll take it as long as I can get it.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What are you talking about? Blue sky and sunny here. :think:
5 minutes ago I was enjoying the snowy Mt Evans Wilderness and peaks view. Now everything is covered in fog and I can't even see your favourite Centenial Cone, so enjoy that blue sky while it lasts.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
multiple funny fb threads going on locally about lady who pulled in front of a local shop's road ride and slammed on her brakes. police were called (and are dealing with her as well), but riders got pics of her (flipping them off) and her license plate; now all of her info is floating around on line . . . lulz.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
multiple funny fb threads going on locally about lady who pulled in front of a local shop's road ride and slammed on her brakes. police were called (and are dealing with her as well), but riders got pics of her (flipping them off) and her license plate; now all of her info is floating around on line . . . lulz.
she is going to meet our friend consequences