Quantcast

***Tursderp GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
multiple funny fb threads going on locally about lady who pulled in front of a local shop's road ride and slammed on her brakes. police were called (and are dealing with her as well), but riders got pics of her (flipping them off) and her license plate; now all of her info is floating around on line . . . lulz.
is this the north carolina one? because that just showed up in my feed. release the hounds!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
One hundredth trail ride of the year is in the books. Rode through some super-thistle things that pretty much covered one of my gloves. That crap is like uber-velcro'd in there; I might be throwing the gloves out unless someone has a suggestion?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
She's trying to come off as the scared victim of social media lynching in the press (oh, those meanies published all my information, I've been getting "threats", etc.) . . . I hope that she doesn't get away with that crap when she clearly was the aggressor with a terrible attitude and a kid in the car.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
One hundredth trail ride of the year is in the books. Rode through some super-thistle things that pretty much covered one of my gloves. That crap is like uber-velcro'd in there; I might be throwing the gloves out unless someone has a suggestion?
I find that you can bite those things off and spit them out. they don't stick to your lips and tongue. seriously.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
She's trying to come off as the scared victim of social media lynching in the press (oh, those meanies published all my information, I've been getting "threats", etc.) . . . I hope that she doesn't get away with that crap when she clearly was the aggressor with a terrible attitude and a kid in the car.
here's a crazy idea. don't be a shitbag and you won't have to deal with negative consequences.