Quantcast

Turtle, turtle.....

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Found this fella on my back doorstep when I got home from work today. He was covered in mud, and really angry that I picked him up and deposited him down by the pond from whence he came. Ya know, for turtles, they can snap at you pretty quick. Wouldn't want those choppers on my pinkie finger!! :ouch:

Ever find any strange critters on your doorstep? :)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
those claws look gnar...

a number of animals wander through my yard... wild turkeys, deer and squirrels...

snapped this shot yesterday of this deer as he charged UP my rock garden... must be an XC rider :dead: ;)

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
partsbara said:
snapped this shot yesterday of this deer as he charged UP my rock garden... must be an XC rider :dead: ;)

Cool pic!

That's great!! ...You managed to post a relavent topic picture-- with story, include a tie-in to mountain biking, and get in a dig on freeriders!!

Double-points to you, sir!!! :cool: :trophy_br

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Elk bugling at 6:00 in the morning outside the basement door of a doctors house I was watching in Conifer.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I have found a pack (not one, but six) of peacocks chillin' in my front yard one day. I never knew peacocks could fly before that day...

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
We used to get families of skunks coming to eat the cat food. They always got along well with the cats. Cute little bastards.

We got lots of bears too...