Quantcast

*(&(*&(*& Tut tut Tuesday GMT (*&(*&(*&

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Figured last night would be a great night of sleep since Wife and dogs were out of the house, but it was not a great night of sleep because Wife and dogs were out of the house. You get used to that shit! Anyway, I ran an hour in warm humidity early this morning and must have sweat out five pounds. New roof is being put on the house today.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I installed our trashheap LG two years ago, so it should be ready to go...I just need the fuggin thing
the install wasn't hard since we already had one. i didn't have a 90° elbow joint for the water line, and i needed some special mounting brackets because the new ones didn't line up with the holes drilled into the (granite) counter top, so i got some adhesive based mounting brackets designed for granite.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
the install wasn't hard since we already had one. i didn't have a 90° elbow joint for the water line, and i needed some special mounting brackets because the new ones didn't line up with the holes drilled into the (granite) counter top, so i got some adhesive based mounting brackets designed for granite.
When I installed the LG, I bought a new water line...unfortunately I left the connector attached to the old unit, which we got rid of. The install manual on the new one says I need a different connector anyways, which I managed to find in the very first storage box I looked in when searching for it...hopefully that is a sign of the rest of the install of this stupid thing.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

We are into June with a high of 63 freedoms today. That doesn't seem right. I would like to speak with the manager.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
aaaaaand there is a pool of mineral oil on the garage floor, under my front brake. :rant:

good morning.
Are we talking about your Bentley, your Rolls-Royce or your DH bike which should be all prepped for tomorrow??

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Busy. Trying to plan an easy, buff trail ride with Haley on Friday. Meh.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

Overcast day 3, Slept 65% of the weekend away and am still tired....

Road bike is in the van, going to do it a service and get it ready for the Great Cycling Challenge again.

Thinking exercise is what's missing from my sleep schedule.....