Quantcast

*(&(*&(*& Tut tut Tuesday GMT (*&(*&(*&

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Shop found a crack in the tri bike frame. Need to have a carbon place look at it, but looks dead.

Anybody need most of a roadie build kit? @Pesqueeb

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tempting. Whatchu got?

Though to be honest, financial priorities are pretty fixed until probably end of the year.
Key items are Ultegra drivetrain (sans shifters) and training wheels. Everything else are tri specific

https://www.altitudecomposites.com/
https://www.brokencarbon.com/

Both in Colorado, both do killer work from what I understand and have been told.
Were the shop referred me to.

the one you were gonna sell to your (old?) boss?
Yep. Just put on brand new tires too, so I'm eating that cost. At least I can inventory those for the roadie.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hell, Beaverton has an amazing food cart pod. So, couple years ago, the most epic food cart pod in Portland got sold out to the man. The city was supposed to relocate them and still hasn't 2 years later. One of my favorites, the Frying Scotsman relocated to this new pod in Beaverton.

For those unfamiliar with this area, Beaverton is a shit hole suburb of Portland and is mostly awful. Nike headquarters is there and traffic sucks, that's about it.

But now there is a cart pod with about 30 carts and it's .8 miles from my new office. As much as I don't look forward to returning to the office, at least now I have this, and fish and chips. Also the best gyro at Aybla.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
aaaaaand there is a pool of mineral oil on the garage floor, under my front brake. :rant:

good morning.
I just broke a spoke again. Everything on my bike that has not been serviced a long time is starting to show its age.

On the positive side the floor tiles for the basement arrived today. Big 100 X 100 cm tiles. Also getting 40% on all the lighting directly from the manufacturer. Really putting an effort into the lighting in the basement which was crap before with 50 year old fluorescent fixtures.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Holy hell, Beaverton has an amazing food cart pod. So, couple years ago, the most epic food cart pod in Portland got sold out to the man. The city was supposed to relocate them and still hasn't 2 years later. One of my favorites, the Frying Scotsman relocated to this new pod in Beaverton.

For those unfamiliar with this area, Beaverton is a shit hole suburb of Portland and is mostly awful. Nike headquarters is there and traffic sucks, that's about it.

But now there is a cart pod with about 30 carts and it's .8 miles from my new office. As much as I don't look forward to returning to the office, at least now I have this, and fish and chips. Also the best gyro at Aybla.
I the Dutch Taco cart there?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oops, I seem to have ended up on the beach again with this cooler. I guess we're staying until tomorrow?

If only the internet/cell service was better, I could just work from here.

Back into the water in 3..2..1..

Found a Loon nest today. Those things are big up close(r).