Quantcast

TWISTED are you here

Jun 21, 2004
Hey this is mike from the Mtbr forum and you said to come and join you for a ride? That sounds sweet im up for a ride But im not the best of riders im coming form a good backround of motocross and thought this might be cool when i cant ride my dirt bike and so dont come thing im going to throw down some huge airs and tricks. So if you can get im contact with me that would be great Im busy this friday maybe on the next day Thanks :thumb:

My e-mail is Mike_CRF450@hotmail.com

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
Cool Mike glad to have you aboard. :thumb:
I too come from a motocross background, in fact people who have seen me ride often ask if I ride dirt bikes because of my style.
We went riding today downtown Portland, check the Portland thread for pics.(Be sure to click on the last page, it's a long thread)
Don't worry about not being very good, I like to help people out. :D

Jun 21, 2004
Cool i checked out the pics and i want to know if its bad that i dont have a full suspension bike I have a P.2 ~love the thing~ and I seem to be doing ok on small drops around my house About 3 feet but anyways,when is the next ride going to be? Cant wait to get out there :sneaky:

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
No way, hardtails are fine. I usually ride my singlespeed hardtail, I threw the DH together for fun. I work Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm and am always up for a ride after work or on weekends.
Tim Parker (503) 307-3586

Jun 21, 2004
Cool I might give you a call after you get home from work to go on a ride but i might have something going on but il try to make space