Quantcast

Two and a Half Men = funny. Why?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Funny because the get away with things I did not you could on prime time TV in the US. Almost to risky for Ridemonkey.

Did you see tonights full bush discussion?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
It's on in NZ on one of the small channels. Charlie Sheen is at his best (?) when he plays a character close to his drug and booze addicted self.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
I watched Two and a Half Men when it first came out and didn't find it that appealing. I started watching How I Met Your Mother last year and this show is hillarious. Since I've been watching How I met, I've been watching some other shows and I was ROFL at last nights gardening discussion. Might have to start TiVoing that show too.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Not watching now, but fvcking awesome show. Really the only TV I watch, except for sports.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
i thought i had seen every episode. must be more i will watch these clips later...

For me it is the best show next to trailer park boys, that show I have watched every episode at least 4 times. Growing ganja and fvcking over the cops...that bubbles cracks me up.

i dunno why i like that show 2 and a half men, they do an alright job on the mature themes though. always enough hot sluts for charlie.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
My grandmother loves that show. i watch it when i'm hangin out with her. It's funny she'll switch over from the Hallmark channel watching Little House on the Prairie over to 2 half men.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
No, I mean Charlies mother...he he he...

But Kandi was about a 42 on the yummy scale.
But that kind of stupid would get old in about 10 seconds.
Now her mom Mandi (in the role she was playing of course) was the very definition of MILF.

On a side note, I didn't realize "Mandi" was Gail O'grady formerly of NYPD Blue?