Quantcast

% Two dray %

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Had some bad hummus yesterday. Still not feeling quite right.
I didn't know there was such a thing as "Good" hummus. Even after all the samplings I have done of the shit paste in Iraq and Afghanistan, I still find it marginally on the same plane as curried camel and goat ass.

Today marks another great green day for gamestop, should be able to get some loads into storage after the market closes. got an inch of snow to screw with my moving schedule. other than that same old chit.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I didn't know there was such a thing as "Good" hummus. Even after all the samplings I have done of the shit paste, I still find it marginally on the same plane as curried camel and goat ass.
I suppose "bad" and "good" can be subjective attributes of taste, though that wasn't the context I was invoking. Let me rephrase using more succinct and clear vernacular:

I unwittingly ingested a fair amount of spoiled hummus yesterday, and I am still experiencing an unsettling amount of discomfort in my gastrointestinal tract.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Great, now I'm hungry for a falafel sandwich with baba ganouj and hummus on the side (hold the dysentery)
1615307887377.png

1615307850824.png

1615307929149.png

ETA: Kalamata Olives FTW

1615308089705.png

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am pretty sure my middle east experiences ruined me for life when it comes to flavors of the region.
My whole life my father explained the horrors of Vietnamese food. Gotta say I like the Americanized version of the stuff. Not sure how different the food actually was, but our context of experiencing it couldn't be much different.

In matters of subjectivity, context often has more impact than what is being measured.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
My whole life my father explained the horrors of Vietnamese food. Gotta say I like the Americanized version of the stuff. Not sure how different the food actually was, but our context of experiencing it couldn't be much different.

In matters of subjectivity, context often has more impact than what is being measured.
Probably the same way mexicans view taco bell

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Authentic Vietnamese food spans the gamut from delicious, to different, to kinda gross, and finally ending with morally questionable. No chance you'll find me eating balut.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Just discovered I can no longer fit a water bottle on my trail bike with the festivus gift DPX2 fitted versus the original ancient CTD rear shock.

Time for one of those Wolftooth thingamajigs I guess.

edit: e-cookie for anyone who can find somewhere with stock of the Wolf Tooth Morse Cage bottle cage.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Just discovered I can no longer fit a water bottle on my trail bike with the festivus gift DPX2 fitted versus the original ancient CTD rear shock.

Time for one of those Wolftooth thingamajigs I guess.

edit: e-cookie for anyone who can find somewhere with stock of the Wolf Tooth Morse Cage bottle cage.
can you not just drill some new speed holes in your existing cage? or slot the old holes?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
can you not just drill some new speed holes in your existing cage? or slot the old holes?
Not enough real estate. It's an old nearly worn out SS King Cage. Some of the tubing is almost worn through.

No where seems to have the SS Wolf Tooth version in stock, which would be my preferred update versus their B-RAD adapter.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ugh. This is a weird week because the office is in mid move and we are having a change of command afterwards and so nobody is doing shit. Wicked frustrating but I know things will be busy for a while once the new manager starts.