Quantcast

Two-Fer-Tuesday

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So my buddies daughter is a girl scout and tis the season. They have online ordering, so I went a little nuts. 10 boxes for myself and donated 2 boxes. The wife gets a credit alert on her phone and texts me "Sucker. $82 to the girl scouts". Then last night she buys 4 boxes of Krispy Kreme from the neighbors for high school band. :rofl:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
So my buddies daughter is a girl scout and tis the season. They have online ordering, so I went a little nuts. 10 boxes for myself and donated 2 boxes. The wife gets a credit alert on her phone and texts me "Sucker. $82 to the girl scouts". Then last night she buys 4 boxes of Krispy Kreme from the neighbors for high school band. :rofl:
Speaking of that. If anyone needs any thin mint crack. I can hook you up.

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I am going to stop at the bank and get $1000 cash. Then next time my coworkers phone plays the goddam pink panther song for two minutes, I'm going to take it away from him and throw it against the wall with every bit of my suppressed white collar rage and shatter it into a million pieces. Then I'll give him the money.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I am going to stop at the bank and get $1000 cash. Then next time my coworkers phone plays the goddam pink panther song for two minutes, I'm going to take it away from him and throw it against the wall with every bit of my suppressed white collar rage and shatter it into a million pieces. Then I'll give him the money.
Is this a Florida problem?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
two-fer tuesday, eh? so in addition to trying to take care of myself for being a lush went to see a doc today to see if i'd concussed my noggin a few weeks ago snowboarding. yup. so now i can't do one of the few positive things that i like to do, ride my dang bike. fuckity fuck. guess it's a month or two of lots of time on the trainer at the gym.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
two-fer tuesday, eh? so in addition to trying to take care of myself for being a lush went to see a doc today to see if i'd concussed my noggin a few weeks ago snowboarding. yup. so now i can't do one if the few positive things that i like to do, ride my dang bike. fuckity fuck. guess it's a month or two of lots of time on the trainer at the gym,
Jealous!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
two-fer tuesday, eh? so in addition to trying to take care of myself for being a lush went to see a doc today to see if i'd concussed my noggin a few weeks ago snowboarding. yup. so now i can't do one if the few positive things that i like to do, ride my dang bike. fuckity fuck. guess it's a month or two of lots of time on the trainer at the gym,
Time to throw some weight on your back and hike the Other Pisgah.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
a ski tag a long in the caucus mountains

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
choose violence.

two-fer tuesday, eh? so in addition to trying to take care of myself for being a lush went to see a doc today to see if i'd concussed my noggin a few weeks ago snowboarding. yup. so now i can't do one of the few positive things that i like to do, ride my dang bike. fuckity fuck. guess it's a month or two of lots of time on the trainer at the gym.
Best to ya, dude!