Quantcast

two for tueday

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thought I was getting sick yesterday but most likely just old man syndrome. Hope I can hit the gym today I need to do something else then sitting in front of the computer.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I had an enjoyable day, was a mix of work, did work on something that I never wanted to see again but the customer seemed to like us so he said he'd use us from now on, damn.
This is not how a hydraulic cylinder should look inside-
-601808394924009948.jpg

Oh and my new frame has been painted, supposedly looks awesome.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Headed home from Bromont today. Fingers crossed that the traffic is good..

I need to wash and do a full check of the bike when I get home. Had a few large rocks hit the frame and last night when locking it up, there was oil coming out the top of the fork. She got a good workout.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Can’t move. Legs hurt. Back and shoulders are sore. Wrists feel floppy. See ya later, Pisgah… it’s been real fun. Starting the slow crawl back towards Colorado via Chattanooga and Arkansas.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Post dog walking arepas. Chorizo, pico, avocado. Then we're going for another lap.

House stuff and errands today. Ride tomorrow.

20221011_092015.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well, I finally got my tool and safety gear staring point aggregated. It's going to be almost as much as the kart itself. Thankfully the kart fits in the Pilot, so saving a ton on a trailer/hitch. Though I might need to get a hitch mounted storage chest/rack & bag to haul extra stuff, but if push comes to shove I can mount the ski box onto the Pilot. It's just more difficult, as it doesn't fit into the garage that way. So it becomes an on/off for racing situation.

Shout our to @jebfour for sending his old tire pressure gauge and spare numbers for Haley. She spent a good chunk of last night trying to find number combinations that work for her class and aren't already used. I don't know if she found the number she wants yet, but she was having fun and working hard when I last checked in before dinner.

It will be cheaper than horses (@6thElement @eric strt6) unless she goes epic and we start seriously travelling.

Also, work. Another busy day.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well, I finally got my tool and safety gear staring point aggregated. It's going to be almost as much as the kart itself. Thankfully the kart fits in the Pilot, so saving a ton on a trailer/hitch. Though I might need to get a hitch mounted storage chest/rack & bag to haul extra stuff, but if push comes to shove I can mount the ski box onto the Pilot. It's just more difficult, as it doesn't fit into the garage that way. So it becomes an on/off for racing situation.

Shout our to @jebfour for sending his old tire pressure gauge and spare numbers for Haley. She spent a good chunk of last night trying to find number combinations that work for her class and aren't already used. I don't know if she found the number she wants yet, but she was having fun and working hard when I last checked in before dinner.

It will be cheaper than horses (@6thElement @eric strt6) unless she goes epic and we start seriously travelling.

Also, work. Another busy day.
you check the GVW on the pilot with the kart and tools, etc?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
you check the GVW on the pilot with the kart and tools, etc?
The kart weighs 250# with driver. Tools, pop-up, table, spares, etc. Combined will weight less than the 7 people the car is made for. Needing space is largely about the size of things.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Who normally drives the pilot and do they like the smell of fuel inside their vehicle?

:D

Also, eff aggressive asshole drivers, but watch this to the end :D

edit: I can't find a clip from the movie "Rush" where James Hunt's backer goes bust after their first season in Formula 1 because "they'd misjudged the extra expense of moving up a racing class" or words to that effect.

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Who normally drives the pilot and do they like the smell of fuel inside their vehicle?

:D

Also, eff aggressive asshole drivers, but watch this to the end :D

edit: I can't find a clip from the movie "Rush" where James Hunt's backer goes bust after their first season in Formula 1 because "they'd misjudged the extra expense of moving up a racing class" or words to that effect.
I was really hoping for the constable to pull up.