Quantcast

two for tueday

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
A small inclosed trailer that would hold cart, tools, fuel and all the smells is the winner here. Does the cart and all the goodies fit in the garage with your cars too?
That would be the preferred option. But a small trailer with a wide enough opening is a couple thousand dollars. It needs to be 48" to fit with the pods and rear tires on. That would be the goal. I would probably be able to fit it, if under 7' tall and as long as the all-road, in the garage.

Ex: https://denver.craigslist.org/trb/d/wheat-ridge-2023-cargo-mate-ehw46sa/7543309864.html

Perfect size for what I'm hauling, but 2" too narrow for my rear axle

Edit: we might just get away with a small open trailer and be able to haul everything in the back of the Audi and box on top, but again, buying a trailer...

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Who normally drives the pilot and do they like the smell of fuel inside their vehicle?

:D

Also, eff aggressive asshole drivers, but watch this to the end :D

edit: I can't find a clip from the movie "Rush" where James Hunt's backer goes bust after their first season in Formula 1 because "they'd misjudged the extra expense of moving up a racing class" or words to that effect.
That dude definitely won't see age 55. :shocked: :dead:

A small inclosed trailer that would hold cart, tools, fuel and all the smells is the winner here. Does the cart and all the goodies fit in the garage with your cars too?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Who normally drives the pilot and do they like the smell of fuel inside their vehicle?

:D

Also, eff aggressive asshole drivers, but watch this to the end :D

edit: I can't find a clip from the movie "Rush" where James Hunt's backer goes bust after their first season in Formula 1 because "they'd misjudged the extra expense of moving up a racing class" or words to that effect.
that's a fairly old video.