Quantcast

two for tueday

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
The best nachos have a topping / chip balance that negates the need for utensils. The plate in question included a fork but it was not utilized during the consumption of these delicious, delicious nachos.
Super liquidy nacho toppings that sog out the chips are a kill listable offense. If you have properly drained liquids, layers and evenly distributed toppings and a quality chip that can stand up to a fully nacho-ing no fork should be necessary.

Those looked like a quality nacho.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The most consistently 10/10 in the Yakima Valley I've found yet. Never soggy. No fake cheese. No pile of chips left over. No pile of toppings left over. No melted styrafoam cause its served on a real plate... ticks all the boxes!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Serious question. Do you eat nachos with a fork or just jam your meat paws in there?
meat paws only
The most consistently 10/10 in the Yakima Valley I've found yet. Never soggy. No fake cheese. No pile of chips left over. No pile of toppings left over. No melted styrafoam cause its served on a real plate... ticks all the boxes!
correct. ingredients should be well dispersed throughout layers so bottom chips are equally as excellent as top chips.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
She spent a good chunk of last night trying to find number combinations that work for her class and aren't already used.
Ramanujan-Hardy number or bust

That's my old RX-8 and Jessica changing out the V710s since I was quite ill that day.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It will be cheaper than horses
in the end.....the lady i worked for spent a shit ton more money chasing westminister trophies...which she won twice...than on her show horses.....which she had a four horse stall barn with a indoor show ring....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

That's my old RX-8 and Jessica changing out the V710s since I was quite ill that day.
after the flat tire debacles with the rental 4runner i bought a floor jack to leave at my brothers for further vacations....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

3 numbers long. Starts with 2. Other numbers on hand are 1, 4, and 5.

Edit. Group number correction

Last edited: