Quantcast

Two hour climb- 15 min descent!

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Hey y'all,

Just wanted to use "y'all" again. People here in Orygun look at you funny when you say it. Well, Mo and I have been Ridin' as much as possible and we hope to see any familiar faces real soon, out here in our new neck of the woods! This weekend we did a different kind of Ridin' so here are a few pics! Bo

This is Cinder Cone Bowl at Mt Bachelor and is what we hiked.

Bo and Vati bustin' trail

Mo and Vati bustin' trail

Bo at top with Three Sisters and Broken Top in background- photo Mo

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Holy crap Bo. I thought I was going to be able to show you up with Windrock's 2hr climb and our 15 min descent, but snow trumps dirt.

I can't believe you guys have got Vati. She's crafty no doubt, but how well does she keep up on the descent?

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Hey man,

The little girl (Vati) is as fast as us in 8-13" inches of powder or less, any more and she gets bogged. But it really is amazing to watch her hawlin' ass right in Mo's board track! Just like she chases her mom on the bike!
We do attribute some of Vati's snow skills to her sponsor "Ruff-Wear" for her snow boots and soft shell jacket!Yes the dog is really sponsored! Thanks Ruff-Wear.

Jun 11, 2004
EPIC.................

Nice to see you and Mo using your time out there wisely.

Keep the updates on the adventures coming.........good stuff!

Nc Bo

Chimp
Feb 16, 2007
Bend OR/Asheville NC
Yep, pretty much, I'm having a hell of a time finding a job right now. Thank goodness for Ramen!
When I do get a job though, I won't be using those damn snowshoes anymore, Mt Bachelor day ticks are
56 bucks! ouch! ok maybe i'll still be hiking ..... gotta save for Whistler ehh!