Quantcast

Two hours to get me this far.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
well, that's two hours less before you get to sleep! your crown has some interesting geometry, you might want to get that sketch warrantied by marzocchi ;)

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Toshi said:
well, that's two hours less before you get to sleep! your crown has some interesting geometry, you might want to get that sketch warrantied by marzocchi ;)
My art skills are equal to the amount of riding stosh did in 2004.

None.

Was trying to get a 3D appearence down there, will probably go through and redo that part.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
that's when you turn to modern art. play yourself up right and you'll be hailed as a genius

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:
Opeth I dare you to draw a liger and post it!!!
Ligers are real, you know...

The liger hybrid is more common than the tigon because the mating process is easier. The liger has both stripes and spots. The stripes are inherited from its tiger parent and the spots from the lion parent. Ligers are usually orangish/golden in color. However, there have been white tigers bred with lions to produce a very light golden coat on the offspring. If the hybrid offspring is a male, it will have a leonine mane, but it will not be as large and defined as a normal lion's mane. The liger gets most of its strength and size from both of its parents; this makes the liger possibly the largest cat in the world! On their hind legs, ligers stand approximately 12 feet tall. At most, ligers may weigh up to 1,000 pounds. Ligers make the sound of both a lion and a tiger, although their roar tends to sound more like a lion's roar.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:

The liger hybrid is more common than the tigon because the mating process is easier. The liger has both stripes and spots. The stripes are inherited from its tiger parent and the spots from the lion parent. Ligers are usually orangish/golden in color. However, there have been white tigers bred with lions to produce a very light golden coat on the offspring. If the hybrid offspring is a male, it will have a leonine mane, but it will not be as large and defined as a normal lion's mane. The liger gets most of its strength and size from both of its parents; this makes the liger possibly the largest cat in the world! On their hind legs, ligers stand approximately 12 feet tall. At most, ligers may weigh up to 1,000 pounds. Ligers make the sound of both a lion and a tiger, although their roar tends to sound more like a lion's roar.

It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:

Tigons are totally stupid and reek like poo.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
you are the real life Napoleon Dynamite...pretty soon you're gonna start calling your bike Tina...
My bike? I'll start calling it "Sledgehammer" if I ever get a dog male or female I'll call it Tina.