Quantcast

Two more reasons why WP kicks ass

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
Not likely - but I've heard a DH bike isn't necessary at WP.
when i was there in 09 i definitely felt like a slopestyle bike would have been ideal. i e-mailed them a couple of weeks ago, and unfortunately they said they don't have any slopestyle rentals.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
when i was there in 09 i definitely felt like a slopestyle bike would have been ideal. i e-mailed them a couple of weeks ago, and unfortunately they said they don't have any slopestyle rentals.
We have PLENTY of bikes. Don't let the fact that we don't have a 3.5" - 4" travel bike for you ride discourage you. Our Demo and Rental fleet is the most impressive thing I've ever seen. If you're interested in renting, you WILL find a bike that suits your style. I guarantee it.

martis

Chimp
Aug 10, 2009
greensburg, pa
any locals who want to play tour guide this weekend? i'll be in town from PA on the honeymoon, and i'll be damned if i'm not putting my bike on the back of the car for this trip. my wife can hang out at the pool or something.:D

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
any locals who want to play tour guide this weekend? i'll be in town from PA on the honeymoon, and i'll be damned if i'm not putting my bike on the back of the car for this trip. my wife can hang out at the pool or something.:D
There's usually a Monkey crew up there. Jason Velocity, Snowskillz and Full Trucker are regulars in addition to a dozen others I'm missing.

I'm hitting Keystone though.