Quantcast

Two ones and three zeros...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Dude, you're married... stop posting and go get some.

Before you smartass reply... my girl's going out on the town with her girlfriends :blah:

J

JRB

Julie is still getting over the birth thing. That leaves me with all you other lame asses on a Friday night. :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
loco said:
Julie is still getting over the birth thing. That leaves me with all you other lame asses on a Friday night. :D
Try masturbating until exhaustion.

And I don't mean verbal masturbation.

J

JRB

splat said:
yeah but you still have a lot more posting to do to catch up to n8
I'll say. But I have a lot of being an asshole to do to catch up to N8, too. I guess I'll have to settle inferiority on two fronts. :think:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
so how long does a lady have to wait, after giving birth, before she can have sex?

and has anyone else heard of "the husband stitch"?

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
so how long does a lady have to wait, after giving birth, before she can have sex?

and has anyone else heard of "the husband stitch"?
I don't know, and I have not heard of the stitch. Julie, however, was lucky and received no stitches.

splat

Nam I am
loco said:
I'll say. But I have a lot of being an asshole to do to catch up to N8, too. I guess I'll have to settle inferiority on two fronts. :think:
oh no, your easily on the same level of asshole that n8 , don't cut you self short, you might have even exceeded him. .

and yeah its six weeks , and a looooong six weeks at that

J

JRB

splat said:
oh no, your easily on the same level of asshole that n8 , don't cut you self short, you might have even exceeded him. .

and yeah its six weeks , and a looooong six weeks at that
I tend to disagree. :D I also don't care about counter tops or building, so we won't ever be the same. Oh - and I like short wheels on my bikey.