Quantcast

(*))% Two Stay %((*)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Wife's birthday tomorrow, so I guess I have to get it together and plan something out. Was trying to buy her an inflatable kayak, but turns out they are like bicycles and are difficult to find/oodles more expensive than they should be.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Made some shredded chicken enchiladas with some sort of red pepper sauce last night. And a few grilled jalapenos from the garden. So good. :drool:

Le work today. I think something good is coming in the mail today.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I spent an hour running in circles on the high school track like a fucking asshole this morning. Lots of people there this morning! And when I say "lots", it was like 10 people.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Tried to watch broadcast TV for the first time in years and I only made it 10 minutes.

"In these trying times, we are all in this together THAT'S WHY WE HAVE MOTHERFUCKING $1 CHEESEBURGERS"

This IS Idiocracy. We're living it right now. Except Idiocracy had a better president.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Tried to watch broadcast TV for the first time in years and I only made it 10 minutes.

"In these trying times, we are all in this together THAT'S WHY WE HAVE MOTHERFUCKING $1 CHEESEBURGERS"

This IS Idiocracy. We're living it right now. Except Idiocracy had a better president.
IF YOU DON'T SMOKE TARRYLTONS, FUCK YOU

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Doing my time at work then going home! That is the plan, yes.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Not to mention a better Secretary of Education and Attorney General

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well holy shit on a stick, look what showed up in the mail today. This package has been somewhere in the mail between California and Ontario since April 21st.

According to the tracking, on May 8th it left the US. Then radio silence on both sides, until Saturday when it magically showed up for inspection on this side of the border.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Well holy shit on a stick, look what showed up in the mail today. This package has been somewhere in the mail between California and Ontario since April 21st.

According to the tracking, on May 8th it left the US. Then radio silence on both sides, until Saturday when it magically showed up for inspection on this side of the border.

Maybe it passed the cake along the way?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Tinnitus is bad today.....

Think its time to make an appointment for another hearing test. Might be time for the hearing aids.
Go to an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor for the exam and not a hearing aid sales center. Good to know if it’s caused by a medical condition or loud noises. In my case it was from my profession and hearing aids won’t help. Saved at least $3k on something useless.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

a shocking turn of events!

nothing much to report here. turned in taxes. owed slightly less than expected. had a nice paddle on a nearby lake with wife and 10yo at sunset yesterday. remains ballz hot.

carry on.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
:wave: Thunderstorms
We've been having too, kind of like the Arizona Monsoon cycle, there was even enough energy yesterday for a double-shot, after they subsided the first time.

Hit the rock gym this morning before work, got a V6 (getting fingers back into climbing after COVID closure has been slow) and several V5s I had previously struggled with.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

I had my brother recently send me a receiver for my car from Canuckistan since they don't sell it in the US and had a similar experience. It took almost a week to get to the border, then just fell radio silent for a few weeks, neither Canada Post or USPS would show where it was...then suddenly showed up.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Tinnitus is bad today.....

Think its time to make an appointment for another hearing test. Might be time for the hearing aids.
Shooting with no ear protection?

Recently picked up some Walker's electronic ear muffs. Hoping that will be an upgrade over the usual foam plugs I've been using.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Recently picked up some Walker's electronic ear muffs. Hoping that will be an upgrade over the usual foam plugs I've been using.
when i use my lawn tractor or am running small engine stuff for extended periods (more than a couple minutes) i use foam plugs in conjunction with some over the ear muffs which are rated to 30db