Quantcast

***TWO TU Tuesderp TU TWO***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Day 4 of little/no sleep. Little old lady next door augered in on the sidewalk a couple houses down yesterday walking her dog. She got hauled off by the ambulance, we have the dog. Dog fussed and whined most of the night, understandably. But Jesus, was almost like having a baby in the house again. So tired......

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Went to get a PCR test and the testing center was almost completely shut down crazy how quick we have changed direction. My dad got it last week and was in the hospital for a couple of days as the old man has ruined his lungs from smoking but they got him stabilized and he is back home again.

MRI 1pm today. To get yet another confirmation I need to have my collarbone fixed.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
'vid test yesterday came back positive. Played in a hockey tournament in Bavaria last weekend, heard after the fact that a few people involved came back positive. I am asymptomatic, 10 days quarantine, good time to clean the house in prep for the move back stateside...catch up on my sleep and reading, sort the cd collection...

'vid test yesterday came back positive. Played in a hockey tournament in Bavaria last weekend, heard after the fact that a few people involved came back positive. I am asymptomatic, 10 days quarantine, good time to clean the house in prep for the move back stateside...catch up on my sleep and reading, sort the cd collection...
Good to see you're doing well, plague bearing brother! :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The wife's birthday, I didn't plan shit, I'll be in the shed if anyone is looking for me.

Odd that I had to point out the 02/22/2022, but it's not my birthday.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Dropping off dry cleaning, my favorite soft shell jacket to get the zipper repaired, picking up bagels.

Rain forecast. Shitty mud season trail conditions means screwing about in the garage all day before making something for dinner.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Back to work after the holiday weekend but at least it's a work from home day. It should be a long work day too, but I don't mind it so much when I am working from home. Got my run done early this morning and I am glad to get it out of the way.

It's Galaxy Ultra S22 delivery day! Seems weird though since the official launch isn't until Friday.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Here :wave: but not for long. Some work and plastering on the menu, but first I must go out on the bike before the incoming freezing rain :twitch:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
For the win: my morning pick up "was" an hour drive away into the Delta hitting the road at 0700. I woke up to a text saying the run is canceled so now I am only scheduled for 0900 to 1330 as that return leg for the first guy would have been my last run at 1500. :dance:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

4-day work week, so that's nice. Mouse trap caught a mouse by the tail last night. I attempted to free it, but he tried to bite me and then scampered off, trap in tow, to somewhere inaccessible. Poor little guy.

Vanity #2 showed up yesterday. Damaged. :mad:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Also -1 here but only a dusting of snow overnight. A work day it is. People still have pancreatic cancer even when it’s cold.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sounds like @slyfink should have an easier time in town now...

Supposed to be 46F today. :confused:

I guess I should start thinking about getting the trail bike ready. Need to take my wheel to the wheel guy. Its needs a good looking at after the pounding it got at Bromont and MSA last fall.

Turns out the bagel place does a pretty tasty chorizo-egg-hashbrown-cheese breakfast burrito.

View attachment 172323
NSFW tags plz, jeebus. :drool::drool:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

I guess I should start thinking about getting the trail bike ready. Need to take my wheel to the wheel guy. Its needs a good looking at after the pounding it got at Bromont and MSA last fall.

you'd think. but they're still out there protesting (albeit without trucks now). The police still have roadblocks around the "red zone" so they're not tempted to come back. This includes two of the interprovincial bridges. I live close to one of those bridges, right on the edge of the red zone. Yesterday I went skiing with my son for family day, but got caught in traffic on the way home. again. Took me 45 minutes to drive what normally takes 5 minutes. fucking idiots. it's over, go home.

that said, the ski was super nice.
1645541190593.png

it's crazy how good of a skier he has become with his racing program. Time on snow really makes a huge difference, as does chasing his peers around. He's fast and fit, but also nimble and agile. It's pretty cool to see, and now I have a partner for my backcountry adventures!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

:doh:this is our Q-Anon contingent...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado