Quantcast

***TWO TU Tuesderp TU TWO***

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
hanging at hole in the wall bar while kid's at rex kwon do. band called dumpster service is about to play. approve.
WAY more fun than my evening. Started getting stuffy and coughing and not feeling quite right. Rapid test = + so off to get a PCR and now awaiting the results (though I am sure it's +). Damn...it was a good run! I made it 2 years of teaching and being the sole grocery shopper for our house, an elderly neighbor and others as needed. Starting to feel aches and tired so off to bed I go and hoping tomorrow is the same or better.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
WAY more fun than my evening. Started getting stuffy and coughing and not feeling quite right. Rapid test = + so off to get a PCR and now awaiting the results (though I am sure it's +). Damn...it was a good run! I made it 2 years of teaching and being the sole grocery shopper for our house, an elderly neighbor and others as needed. Starting to feel aches and tired so off to bed I go and hoping tomorrow is the same or better.
dang. hang in there! hope it's just normal flu!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Unsure of how many pounds I lifted today, but I’m thinking north of 5000 between loading and unloading. All metal, lumber, tools, my safe, and a metric fuckton of other random shit have been successfully relocated. Did not realize quite how much crap I had in all my cabinets, approaching hoarder status.

Not quite going beak my all time record for steps in a day, although I still need to go to the grocery store, so anything could happen.

Going to need a cocktail or three tonight.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
In the final stages of bridge preparations. We successfully removed two logs from the creek bed. At the end my buddy fell in and was laying on his back in the middle of the creek. I was laughing and unable to provide assistance.

124442.jpeg

124413.jpeg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In the final stages of bridge preparations. We successfully removed two logs from the creek bed. At the end my buddy fell in and was laying on his back in the middle of the creek. I was laughing and unable to provide assistance.

View attachment 172350

View attachment 172351
I think there is an opportunity being missed here.

You may need to change your username to boostintables when you are done.

Damn, mama, recover quickly!

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I think there is an opportunity being missed here.

You may need to change your username to boostintables when you are done.
I wish these logs were in good shape! They seem to be very rotten. They were laying in the stream bed for more than 50 years. Going to let them dry out and see what's left.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons