Quantcast

Two weeks.......

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
is how long it takes for me to realize i'm in the dog day's of recovery from my broken leg. i was lying in bed thinking about trails and i caught myself grappling imaginary handlebars popping the front end over crap... haha i'm clearing stuff pretty smooth in my imagination. :dancing:

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Cheer up. I still try to bunnyhop potholes in the rode when riding in a car and I'm not even injured.....

:monkey:

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
The worst part about when I broke my leg was the first night dreaming about biking then waking myself up with a jolt that would move the bones down there AHHHHHHHH that hurt. Also I missed this can you link me to the original thread? When did you break yoself?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
i cant ride because of a broken foot and some broken ribs, i have nightmares about riding ( the dreams are pretty sweet, it just when i wake up and realize i cant ride is when it sucks)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
T-Pirate said:
The worst part about when I broke my leg was the first night dreaming about biking then waking myself up with a jolt that would move the bones down there AHHHHHHHH that hurt.
aha i always have dreams of falling and woke myself up quite a few times from jerking in response. haha funny shtuff.
When i rode my bike off the mountain my leg would get tired and the stick splints were low, i'd hit my foot off of all these rocks on the way down, it was really rocky too. Amy (Snacks) was telling me i sounded like a hound dog cuz every 15 feet or so i'd whack it and start howling haha.

chicodude01 said:
i cant ride because of a broken foot and some broken ribs, i have nightmares about riding ( the dreams are pretty sweet, it just when i wake up and realize i cant ride is when it sucks)
Maybe it's the curse of the 2 word thread that doomed us this year.... :p

splat said:
You broke your leg ? when and how did this happen ? did I miss that thread ?
Man you mean i missed out on more sympathy, i really should have worked harder to get the word out. ;)
At least more people will understand my sig now..... :p