Quantcast

>>>twoderpus GMT<<<

rav400

Monkey
Aug 31, 2009
The Right Coast
Morning!

Had a busy weekend. Went for a trail ride on Friday along the ridge outside of town. Had my first on bike encounter with a timber rattler. He was right next to trail and I didn't see him until I was on top of him. I stopped past it to take a look until it started rattling at me. A little unnerving, but kinda cool.

Saturday, rode DH at Wisp with a buddy. Those trails really are under rated. Just nice natural DH single track. Tight and steep in a few spots. Started kick around ideas for a trip out West next month.

I finally bought a grill on Sunday. Half off the floor model! I need some gas to test it out.

Had an abdominal ultra sound of my liver and gall bladder on Monday. Dr. ordered it due to an elevated LFT. Nothing obviously wrong.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

House sellers got back to us this morning and agreed to the adjusted price. Things are back on track again and I just saved myself 5K. Not going to argue there. Huge relief knowing that the wheels are once again in motion.

GF's birthday tonight. I don't have anything extravagant planned, just dinner, dessert, and a night of sweet sweet loving.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Raining here again. I guess it's good because I am getting some work done for school and enjoying another viewing of the Lego Movie with the kids. Monkeyfest menu planning going on too!

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
It's 70 out right now, but so overcast and humid it's disgusting. Countdown to Cabo this weekend, although I'm sure it won't be any less humid there.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Walkway from the porch to the pool has been edged, degrassed, graded and tamped. To be landscape fabric'd tonight. 6 yards of gravel needs to be delivered. Gonna be quite the wheelbarrow workout.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Walkway from the porch to the pool has been edged, degrassed, graded and tamped. To be landscape fabric'd tonight. 6 yards of gravel needs to be delivered. Gonna be quite the wheelbarrow workout.
unless that's a dump truck load....not that much.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Mornin!

House sellers got back to us this morning and agreed to the adjusted price. Things are back on track again and I just saved myself 5K. Not going to argue there. Huge relief knowing that the wheels are once again in motion.

GF's birthday tonight. I don't have anything extravagant planned, just dinner, dessert, and a night of sweet sweet loving.
:thumb:
Over an hour into the DMV time-suck.
I feel your pain. Between emissions, running to the broke-ass 7-11 ATM, going back to emissions, licensing, break to get DSL fixed, then registration for two cars I spent about 7 hours of my life at the DMV and license bureau last week.
:wave:

Up in Breckinridge. Pretty sure the kid has another UTI. WTF?
Repeat VCUG, I tell ya.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I hit the refresh button on my email account today for 8 straight hours. It was one of the longer days in recent history.