Quantcast

***twofer Tuesday GMT***

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
First job of the day turned in to an all dayer, flexing left hand drills so you can keep the hole on centre in a grade 10 bolt is fun, stupid flippin' design. Snapped two cobalt drills and an Ezy-Out, ended up having to tap a new hole as I couldn't collapse the last bolt to extract it, boooo!
9053476114539593058.jpg

3550801907909338272.jpg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
if they blew their wad and nothing happens....wheeeeeee!!!!!!!

orange foolious and payback is a bitch tour 2024....
One would assume that the probable cause to get a judge and DOJ higher ups to sign off on such a public action would be as solid as solid gets.

/me works from the hospital today. Tuesday == pancreas conference day. Then off until Monday.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BRUH. Rode the KICKR last night while still technically working. It'd be nice to get outside for a ride, but this evening is looking like thunderstorms. Seeing how badly we need rain though, I ain't complaining. I ran 5 miles this morning and the humidity was friggin awful....each of the last four days has been worse than the last. :dead:

orange foolious and payback is a bitch tour 2024....
Yeah this is going to be ugly if it comes to fruition.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
One would assume that the probable cause to get a judge and DOJ higher ups to sign off on such a public action would be as solid as solid gets.
as i stated in pawn, you can't get a federal warrant for a run of the mill document retrieval, even for classified info.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Its appears that the heat and humidity have been pushed out of here, which is nice. Now if these rain clouds could please go away.

Le work. :(

Week of vacation next week and we have absolutely nothing planned. Could be good, could be bad. Need to get some plans sorted, but probably just going up north to sample some more trails.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
:bad:

wife and son have covid
daughter and self do not
we both had it 6 weeks ago.

I am mostly asymptomatic, but it's hard to tell what is sympathy and what is real. I want to go back to bed.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got a sprinkle of rain last night and cloudy walkies this morning. Actually slept in until 5:30 and feel pretty good about that. The heat seems to have died down here, so that is also nice.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Got some more fence up last night and I think I've got the hang of it now. Should be able to finish the run before we go on vacation. Lotta work for a temp fence, but hey, gotta keep the dogs contained somehow.

Fancy schmancy golf club that I've wanted for decades is on the way. Hopefully FedEx doesn't fold it in half along the way.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Looks like the AC in the girlfriend's 2020 Tacoma has shit the bed - it turns on for a moment and then shuts itself off. Dealership is saying it needs a recharge.

Seems odd for such a new vehicle..

Of course a recharge is only covered under warranty for 2 months post purchase.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Goddam auditors and their endless request for screenshots of bullshit. :mad:
I just send them a screenshot of the entire desktop, with all three screens in one image. Let them magnify 100x trying to figure out what they're looking for.

My favorite is when they ask for a permission report of our antiquated ERP system. Its satisfying sending them the 300 page PDF.

I get why they do it, but damn.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
screenshots aren't GDP
What if I sign and date the screen (in black sharpie), take a picture of my monitor (time stamped picture at that), print it out (time stamped printing) and tape it into my engineer's notebook that is also signed and dated?

Last edited: