***twofer Tuesday GMT***

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
screenshots aren't GDP
IDGAF. :rant:

Sounds like an evidence that someone is evidently in trouble. :D
Hopefully. @FSM willing, they'll find some reason to can me, with a nice severance package, of course.
:fancy:

What if I sign and date the screen (in black sharpie), take a picture of my monitor (time stamped picture at that), print it out (time stamped printing) and tape it into my engineer's notebook that is also signed and dated?
I like the way you engineers think. :homer:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Humidity this morning was off the charts. At least it's only in the 80s and there are only 2 more days of Summer School....actually, 1 more day of teaching and a field trip. I think it's tequila Tuesday (and I shall make tacos)

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Weather report: storms passed through, now it's 82F with 95% humidity. :fie:

Riding is out of question today, may have to paint a bedroom that I have been fixing up for the past few weeks.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Looks like the AC in the girlfriend's 2020 Tacoma has shit the bed - it turns on for a moment and then shuts itself off. Dealership is saying it needs a recharge.

Seems odd for such a new vehicle..

Of course a recharge is only covered under warranty for 2 months post purchase.
Ugh this dealership......

They picked her up and said the truck is all good, ac is working after the recharge. She pays and starts driving home, the ac is definitely not doing shit, in fact its doing the exact same crap it was doing when it was dropped off.

So basically they did fuck all to the truck and took her money. She turned around and went back in, but of course the person doing all the work orders is on lunch. One of the techs then plugged ye ole computer in and LOW AND BEHOLD the compressor is stopping or not running correctly (broken telephone getting this info..). They better give a refund of that recharge, because its pretty obvious that that wasn't the original problem and if they didn't bother properly diagnosing it, then there better also not be a diagnostic fee.

:butcher:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
hell of a day. On the road less than 2 minutes this morning and a BMW Blows a red light at 50mph and almost takes me out. Later on a 4 runner pulls out of a driveway goes across 2 lanes before before he looks left and sees me in the fast lane slamming on my brakes and laying on the horn. Fucking asshats. My route took me over 250 miles today. At least it ended with beer and a Burrito

Attachments

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
It’s local elections really soon over here. Like most places we get pretty low turnout so here’s our new ad campaign encouraging enrolling and voting.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
No pictures as it was too dark, but we saw the cutest, fattest, happy looking chunker of a bear tonight at the Phillips/Fish Creek trailhead. Not that big, but WELL FED.
He kind of ambled over to check us out just sitting on tailgates, said ‘whassup’, and casually sauntered off. I have never been less afraid of a bear in the wild.
We didn’t encourage him, he didn’t seem very interested in us.

Last edited: