Quantcast

***Twofer Tuesderp GMT***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I'll chip in toward an MS-DOS version of Pegasus Mail, first email client I used.
The first "mail" client I remember was in BBS software, on FidoNet. My first "real" email client was a terminal client running on our university AIX server. That was in 1994 and having access to real email and internet was a yuuuge privilege in my neck of the woods then.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What sort of adapter are you after? Most people have a dozen old unused ones sitting in spares.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What sort of adapter are you after? Most people have a dozen old unused ones sitting in spares.
I have Hayes Mags. The adapter that was on the Super T is like .5" thick. I need to look at it again to see if I can clearance it with the grinder.

Can I say this axle is a pain in my ass?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The first "mail" client I remember was in BBS software, on FidoNet. My first "real" email client was a terminal client running on our university AIX server. That was in 1994 and having access to real email and internet was a yuuuge privilege in my neck of the woods then.
To be honest, I don't even remember what the 1st mail client was that I used... would have been 1989/90-ish timeframe... what was used on VAX/VMS? :nerd:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I pull up next to this cute girl in a Subaru with a rocket-box covered in skiing and biking stickers.
The one that jumped out at me said "Too Bad You Can't Ski As Fast As You CUM"

Klassy!