Quantcast

~~~Twosday GMT~~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! On Martha's Vineyard this week. How's work going, monkeys? LMFAO

Learned how to paddleboard Sunday. Went for an 18 mile run yesterday. Heading out for a 50 mile road ride today. Had ice cream the last three days. Good times.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Had a great LUNA Ride last night. We had so many people, we had to split into 3 groups!!! It was my first ride back post-vein surgery and the leg felt good. I tried hard not to push it as directed. Supposed to rain tonight and I really hope not, we have lawn seats for Sydney's first concert. I'd better have more coffee so I am ready to deal with a bunch of pre-teen & teenage girls!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Well, it seems I have a few days of work now, not sure after that. It's like i have to give them a reason for me to come in each day. Either they are just waiting until my contract is up, or I just stop coming in.

Have a few phone interviews this week. There is a start up in town that seems very promising an I hope to hear from them on Thursday.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Morning Monkeys.

Well, it seems I have a few days of work now, not sure after that. It's like i have to give them a reason for me to come in each day. Either they are just waiting until my contract is up, or I just stop coming in.

Have a few phone interviews this week. There is a start up in town that seems very promising an I hope to hear from them on Thursday.
Fvck something up royally, tell them it's 3 months to fix it.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
'Morning! On Martha's Vineyard this week. How's work going, monkeys? LMFAO

Learned how to paddleboard Sunday. Went for an 18 mile run yesterday. Heading out for a 50 mile road ride today. Had ice cream the last three days. Good times.

My wife is from The Vinyad'

Go hit up the Black Dog Tavern, she used to work there as a chef and says the food is fantastic.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Took my son to his 1st trip to the local BMX track last night, and he had a blast! We even sat in on a pro clinic as well. The start gate hill was a bit intimidating, but he did OK, even ran a few gates. As he's barely 5, I keep forgetting that he doesn't do 'nuance' so well yet. The pro doing the clinic asked all riders to not pedal and pump the first jump. E said to me nervously in the gate, "Well, OK...I'll try..." When the gate dropped, he coasted down the hill and onto the jump with NO FEET on the pedals - no pedaling/pedals, literally! :rofl:

A 7 year old girl also took him under her wing, waiting for him on the big jumps and showing him how to ride berms. When we got back last night, E said to mom, "I rode down the big hill, I did a little jump and I got a girlfriend!" Good night!

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Took my son to his 1st trip to the local BMX track last night, and he had a blast! We even sat in on a pro clinic as well. The start gate hill was a bit intimidating, but he did OK, even ran a few gates. As he's barely 5, I keep forgetting that he doesn't do 'nuance' so well yet. The pro doing the clinic asked all riders to not pedal and pump the first jump. E said to me nervously in the gate, "Well, OK...I'll try..." When the gate dropped, he coasted down the hill and onto the jump with NO FEET on the pedals - no pedaling/pedals, literally! :rofl:

A 7 year old girl also took him under her wing, waiting for him on the big jumps and showing him how to ride berms. When we got back last night, E said to mom, "I rode down the big hill, I did a little jump and I got a girlfriend!" Good night!
AWESOME! Where are the pics?!