Quantcast

###Twosdey Gee Em Tea###

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

My appointment to look at houses yesterday was cancelled 2 minutes after I left the office. Tried to make the appointment for today, but they never called back.

Might be going to look at a commercial building today.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Another dreary rainy day in western NY. Where the **** is our damn snow?!?!?!?!? I'm ready to do some skiing!!!!!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. Coffee in hand.
Mmmmm coffee, oh how I need you this morning.

Iceball: Expected light snow overnight turned into 9" overnight.
Cancel my 11 o'clock. Hold my calls.

:weee:

Last edited:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
More cold and more rain. WTF. Either freeze so the ground hardens up (or *gasp* actually snow), or warm up so the rain doesn't suck so much. At this rate, I'll never get back out on the trails.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Off work all week. Rehearsal today, and a show tomorrow.
Been spending a ton of time with the new girlfriend, and things are smooth so far. I'm sure I'll screw something up shortly.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ah... I was thinking you were talking about here.
Why on earth would we every talk about snow *here* ? Also... have you been developing that cough and/or fever the past couple of days so when you call in sick tomorrow your boss won't be suspicious? It IS a Wednesday, after all...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Why on earth would we every talk about snow *here* ? Also... have you been developing that cough and/or fever the past couple of days so when you call in sick tomorrow your boss won't be suspicious? It IS a Wednesday, after all...
I wish. I am officially 100% out of vacation, sick time, and personal days. I can't get "sick" anymore this year.

Come Jan 1 though... You want to tune up my board, btw?