Quantcast

Tyler Wilson Sponsor Me Video

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
hes saying he has to work hard achieve his goals and to get where he is at now. unlike say neko where he has natural talent.
That's the dumbest thing you've said in a while Dennis...

Natural Talent only gets you so far. Hard work, dedication, a drive to succeed and progress is what gets you a ride on a world cup team...

A work ethic pays off, and Neko worked harder than the rest for it... and he is getting out what he put in.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Natural Talent only gets you so far. Hard work, dedication, a drive to succeed and progress is what gets you a ride on a world cup team...

A work ethic pays off, and Neko worked harder than the rest for it... and he is getting out what he put in.
Cut Shrek some slack. He's had to eliminate rational thought lately. He's gearing up to audition for season 2 of "Jersey Shore"

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Cut Shrek some slack. He's had to eliminate rational thought lately. He's gearing up to audition for season 2 of "Jersey Shore"
Hey bro, wanna see my abs! Come on I greased them up with pookie lube!
Watched that show the other night, (unfortunently) I think i missed the part where you send a self addressed envelope and head size so they can send you a helmet and little yellow bus pass!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
LOL the intense trail, the sam hill trail the tld trail sh!t that trails had more names. LOL elsinore rocks and yeah the new cut kovarik did up there is stupid insane and Hills new line is literally almost straight down!
Love that trail hit it 5-6 times in a row, absolute blast. Vid doesnt show how steep it is or rocky dusty and blown out.

Jon didnt I take you there to ride with root????

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
yea that trail was insane. best riding I did was when we did those shuttles by bobby's place and we had to offroad your yukon to get to the top
Hurkey creek!
Yeah theres a run to the left that is literally drop after drop in off camber valley like a "V" and its fast as well as littered with BIG jagged rocks.
Bobby, some old dude and i rode it, surpisingly the old dude ROCKED I was impressed. Fast and big cajones!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
you should come out east for the world cup this summer, I'll show you some awesome riding!
Yeah, Ill try. You should head up the the NW before I move and Ill take you to beacon, tamarack (if it opens again), brundidge, hell we can make whistler in 9 hours.
We decided to keep the house here and either I or the rest of the family will be getting a place back in socal. Then the wife can come up and see the family and we'll stay the summer here and then hide back there for the winters. So Ill have a Northern spot, my aunt has a condo at whistler that they dont use alot in the summer. Hmmmm! Ideas!:thumb:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!

i think you took it the wrong way dave. or i need to correct myself, before this year neko was all natural talent, still is! But this year he has been working hard in the gym and training to get to the next level. I feel as if Twilly was saying that he has to work hard at everything and nothing comes natural to him. thats all.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
did anyone else see him taking a pee in the opening scenes! wow!!!!
UHHH! I dont know how to take that!:think:

if I take it the wrong way then your post comes with
Option #1: the deliverence theme song!
Option #2: A free barbara streisand CD
Option #3: Dudes hung like a horse
Option #4: A season episode cd of will and grace

LOL Im just giving you $h!t!!!!

Not a good way to try and get sponsored, lol.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
tons of shout-outs to intense, while riding and sitting in front of a Spec? que?

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I thanked jeff and paul because i was a employee/racer at intense cycles for 2 1/2 years. Theres personal reasons why i thanked paul and jeff. Any press is good press. thanks for watchin boys..Hate on hahah
LOL I dont care if you peed up there, Hell Ive washed the rock at top several times so dont go eating off it! LOL
Iff you go up further and pee off the lookout it goes quite aways down LOL. ALmost peed on some guy illegal hiking (smoking a bowl) down below, all I heard was some dude screaming up at me. :D

I dont think its hating butg more or less a misunderstsanding, I dont turn on sound so I dont hear the usuall crap music and blah blah blah (not insinuating you) but based on what ive read and your response its just a misunderstanding.