Quantcast

U gotta see tonite's Trading Spouses on Fox!

J

JRB

I just won't watch it because N8 does. I can't imagine liking anything he likes, besides Maverick forks.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Even though Lost was a repeat again, I couldn't watch that show. I went back and forth between Inked and Mythbusters...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No, I didn't need to see it.

Whatever happened to that "Earl" show that everyone was creaming themselves over?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Transcend said:
Lost comes back next week, mythbusters is new on Mondays, and inked rules.
i started out a fan of Inked, but i don't...there's a lot of high school drama on that show. and whoever does the hiring does a ****ty job of finding receptionists.

regardless, i want to get my tattoo there just so i can say i did. by that old school guy.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
where's DH girlie? she kills for those stupid shows...

While I will admit, I did watch one eppisode of wife swap once, I can't usually bring myself to watch that kind of crap.

however, as we flipped through the channels lastnight, we came across what must have been an advert. for said show. it was a really large lady in a chair wearing a moo moo. it reminded me of the episode of the Simpsons where lisa marrys Milhous and gets all fat and says, "honey, get moma her prying bar..."
ahahahahahahahahhahahaha

doesn't it say in the bible something about slothfullness?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I refused to watch it in the event I would have put my f**k*ng foot through the tube! I have absolutely NO patients for a$$holes like that! :mumble:

Praise God! :thumb:

:help:

:stosh:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I saw the promo for that show and was disgusted - not at the fat crazy lady, but at the father of the family she was staying with. If I were him I would have kicked her fat ass and the film crew out of my house. Screw the money; I wouldn't want to expose my kids to a lunatic like that - especially in my own house!!!

Then again I would never go on one of those shows...