Quantcast

u*u Man Daze u*u

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Working from home day, in the basement per usual. I can hear the dogs walking around upstairs getting into God knows what. I went for an easy run this morning and saw another bear on the rail trail.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
:girlwacko:

Had a wonderful weekend. Rode 20 miles thursday, 55 miles Friday, then 20 miles on sunday. All low power endurance miles, but oof. Had an awesome weekend with the kids. Between the carnival/backup plan on Saturday and the playground plus a spur of the moment poolside playdate, it was great. Came back to a disaster in the house, but that's pretty much expected on sunday night. Big kid said she wished she had another day home since she had so much fun.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Taco El Patron is a new taco truck not far from work that was advertising breakfast burritos, so I decided to try one. Highly recommend, the hab sauce is quite good as well. This is the bacon.

PXL_20220815_145106843~2.jpg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
20 out of my 31 years riding mt bikes I have been able to keep my bike in my vehicle. A rack is going to take some getting used to. The 1UPs look pretty cool. Liking the Equip D Single. Looks like it would be very easy to take on and off. And I could add an additional tray should I ever need to. Also, black !

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
AAAaaaahhhhh.....the huge sigh of not drinking my coffee on the boardwalk at the beach and instead on my deck.
Back home for a couple of days and then off to camp with friends for a long weekend. Gotta squeeze the last days of sunshine in before I go back to school.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Whole day basically cancelled, with exception of a really cool dude I've been working with for 4yrs now. So, finishing my CE, doing ppwk, 2 internal meetings in the afternoon, and that's it. At the end of the week, I'm taking over a large plan in NE for a while, so this is the calm before the storm...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just arrived in North Bay.

Had to call the police and report a dickhead who, while in a construction zone where two lanes merged down to one, he just about bumper tapped the bike rack and then pulled out, swerved around proceeded to actively push/force/run us off the road with his truck and boat trailer. Like what the heck dude? Relax....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I can see them from here. They BIG lookin'.

Just finished CE. While sitting on the deck enjoying some bubbly fruit punch. I really need to win the Lotto so that I don't have to do to work anymore.

Shoulder/upper back still hurt like hell. Nerve pain down arm still hasn't let up. Appt with ortho is 25th... ugh.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I think I have a creak in the crank arm/spindle interface. I've taken apart and cleaned everything, including pressing bearings out of the cups, and the creak that drives me completely nuts won't go away. :banghead: Time to try a different crank.