Quantcast

uc still closed?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Yep rangers still in full force. I saw 2 driving around on my way to work at 7am. I would highly suggest staying off the trails unless you are ok with some serious tickets.

ilazonic

Chimp
May 22, 2008
south bay, california
this is bs you know people from being one of the best states in usa now we are prabobly the ****iest one to live in governemtn doesnt give a **** about people like us i think we should go and kick some rangers ass lol :mad:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
wait you not gonna tell me that you still think that ca is best state to live in?
No, cali sucks and I blame it on your grammar.

nnnot!

Cali is still the best state, by far (even with the poor sentence structure :D ). We have the lowest point and the highest point in the contiguous US. We have all the beaches, deserts, mountains, and agriculture you could want. We have some of the best schools and most innovative businesses.

Unfortunately we also have a fvcktarded bunch of cvnts in charge of the government.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
I wouldn't live any where else other than Cali. Where else can I ride my bike year round AND go to the snow or surf in the same month if I wanted?

BMADED

Monkey
Nov 3, 2009
808 State
NO. Because swearing does not make to tough.

No, cali sucks and I blame it on your grammar.

nnnot!

Cali is still the best state, by far (even with the poor sentence structure :D ). We have the lowest point and the highest point in the contiguous US. We have all the beaches, deserts, mountains, and agriculture you could want. We have some of the best schools and most innovative businesses.

Unfortunately we also have a fvcktarded bunch of cvnts in charge of the government.

BMADED

Monkey
Nov 3, 2009
808 State
Nope, just your ignorance, and calling me bro. I was talking to you when I said NO. None of the other stuff applied to you. If you notice, I put beach in bold. Im sure you will get it....at some point.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Nope, just your ignorance, and calling me bro. I was talking to you when I said NO. None of the other stuff applied to you. If you notice, I put beach in bold. Im sure you will get it....at some point.
No hard feelings, bro, I hope you realize I'm just fvcking... I mean, messing with you.

If you were Canadian I would have said "eh?" but you're Hawaiian so I said bro.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
I've been putting in some XC time out there and haven't come across any rangers at all... We try to ride Sat. and Sun. before noon every weekend. Hmmm, hopefully that doesn't change.
As long as you're pedaling up u-conn and not popping out on any other questionable trails, you're all good.

If they catch you come out anywhere else, it's $$$

If they think you're shuttling out there, you're going to get hassled

johnnypop

Chimp
Aug 24, 2006
San Jose/Santa Barbara
That must be it... We ride up and ride down, when we do shuttle, we make quick work of getting in and out to not bring too much attention.

As long as you're pedaling up u-conn and not popping out on any other questionable trails, you're all good.

If they catch you come out anywhere else, it's $$$

If they think you're shuttling out there, you're going to get hassled