Quantcast

UCSC DH trails

SLAPSHOT

Chimp
Jun 9, 2003
SoCal
I live in SB, but will be up in SC this Saturday and would like to check out the UCSC DH trails. I will be riding alone, but will have someone to shuttle me. Would someone be willing to PM me with some specific directions on where to go? Thanks.

Raacerx

Monkey
SLAPSHOT said:
I live in SB, but will be up in SC this Saturday and would like to check out the UCSC DH trails. I will be riding alone, but will have someone to shuttle me. Would someone be willing to PM me with some specific directions on where to go? Thanks.
Ill be down there. Got work a little work to do on Saturday but otherwise Im riding. Be happy to show you around. Give me a PM.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
scvw79 said:
IM down to do some riding...we just need a truck...or a van...when do you guys want to meet up?
what up, i think either saterday or sunday or both days we're ganna go riding with a **** load of people. i think todd and scott are going, so you should call one of them about it.

scvw79

Chimp
Sep 9, 2005
Aptos, CA
thats the day after my party, were going to be sweating out the jameson... LOL

O well, I guess I'll just have to bring my camera and shoot some sweet video.
-O, jobbs, we took a last run the other night (thursday) and it was seriously like riding blind...we need lights!I got slapped in the face by a few branches, almost crashed about 10 times...and then I found out that tyler, ryan and everyone else hit the road gap on magic...ANIMALS!