Quantcast

UCSC On Sunday

Raacerx

Monkey
dunno where were meeting, somewhere on highway 9? Maybe at the bottom of sweetness/carpets or something? Id like to ride the trails over there, Ive been riding too much airborne. if your closer to the top of the trails, we could meet up there too.

volvoracer82

Chimp
Oct 3, 2005
santa cruz
for those who are riding on sunday, we should meet at the green gates at 9:00 a.m. and bring cameras to add to the 4 that we are already bringing

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Probably downhill stuff, possibly shuttled.

Volvo, if you're going to make groundbreaking decisions like that you need to make them before midnight. I just woke up! :)

edit: Trails were so nice today. I got a ride up to twin gates from my dad, then met these guys from San Jose who gave me a ride back up with them, then on the way down I ran into these other guys and we sessioned some stuff near the bottom before pushing back up.

Who's up for riding tomorrow? The trails are perfect.

Raacerx

Monkey
i ended up just staying home today. need to spend some time with the girlfriend. please tell me you guys are filming next weekend too?!? I wanted to come out bad but things just didnt work out. However, I did get some riding in yesterday and yes indeedy, the trails were pimpin. I forgot to call a bunch of people about riding though, whoops, Im a flake. Sorry guys.

A photo from Saturday...courtesy of Dlo

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Possibly, depending on the weather I guess. I did a flip off of my neck yesterday. Yeah, sounds crazy, but it happened. Ask anyone who was there. Ha!

pbr

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
San Francisco
yo Max. Looking forward to riding with you again. I've been out for a while with a broken foot. Hopefully I'll heal up sooner rather than later. I still have another 3 weeks in my new cast. I hate being injured.

Are you still shuttling down there? Haven't been down since that day we got shut down and everyone broke their bikes..

Raacerx

Monkey
pbr said:
yo Max. Looking forward to riding with you again. I've been out for a while with a broken foot. Hopefully I'll heal up sooner rather than later. I still have another 3 weeks in my new cast. I hate being injured.

Are you still shuttling down there? Haven't been down since that day we got shut down and everyone broke their bikes..
no, shuttling is a bad idea down there right now. I dont mind hiking. Im definitely down to ride when your healed up. What exactly happened? I would really LOVE to get some photos though with your camera Im so jealous of! Take pictures while you cant ride! Give me a ring, I lost your number some how.