Quantcast

UCSC Tomorrow? 12/17

beaverbiker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Santa Clara
i was thinking maybe 8:30am. we can easily get two full loops in about an hour and a half. three runs in like two and a quarter hours. all depending on the pace. the dirt is prime out there right now. call me on my cell

curtis
408-981-9064

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I'd be stoked to go too. I don't really care what time. My number is (831) 423-2074.

Beaver, Pacifica is only an hour away from SC. You'll have plenty of time unless I'm missing something.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I rode yesterday. You guys made it just in time, everything is drenched. Star Wars is a stream now. We might have to wait a while to ride.

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
black noise said:
I rode yesterday. You guys made it just in time, everything is drenched. Star Wars is a stream now. We might have to wait a while to ride.
Wednesday should be ok if it doesn't rain again...

Edit: It's going to rain... :(

El_Chimichanga said:
You guys missed out...it was a fun ride.
Ha! No way! Just wasn't able to get out there until a little after 10. Met a few guys on an undisclosed trail doing some *maintenance.* Gave em a hand filling in the jump to make it a table so it's safer for those that might stumble onto it with out the skills to hit it properly. If it's safe, it's less likely to get torn down. Anyway, we sessioned the line until about 2-2:30, right before the rain started coming down.

Glad to see most of you guys managed to get out there and enjoyed it.

Paul, I noticed your old place got dozed...wtf?!? No more Scorba pixie racing huh? Hehe...

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
surfinguru said:
Ha! No way! Just wasn't able to get out there until a little after 10. Met a few guys on an undisclosed trail doing some *maintenance.* Gave em a hand filling in the jump to make it a table so it's safer for those that might stumble onto it with out the skills to hit it properly. If it's safe, it's less likely to get torn down. Anyway, we sessioned the line until about 2-2:30, right before the rain started coming down.

Glad to see most of you guys managed to get out there and enjoyed it.

Paul, I noticed your old place got dozed...wtf?!? No more Scorba pixie racing huh? Hehe...
I think we should poach the course before they start building houses...I know if we don't fcuk things up too bad they prolly would think it was funny.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I got out with Max and his buddy for 1 run down Magic. It was too sloppy out there to have any fun. I didnt even get to really try out my new fork. I was sad.

What jump were you making a table? You could PM me if you dont want to post it.

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
Total Heckler said:
I got out with Max and his buddy for 1 run down Magic. It was too sloppy out there to have any fun. I didnt even get to really try out my new fork. I was sad.

What jump were you making a table? You could PM me if you dont want to post it.
I kept trying to get your attention melon head...I was like, "Josh! Yo! Hey!" You rode right by me.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Oh, that was you! haha. I got to the bottom and was like, "I thought I heard someone say my name" and the other guys were like ???. And when I looked back up the trail you guys were gone.

It was soo wet out. Also my helmet is a motocross helmet. Cant hear crap in it. My new D2 will be 100x better.