Quantcast

Ughhhhh

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So, as some know, I am working towards a home business in the garage. Looking at making some serious side cash.

Turns out, I need an FFL license...,. No big deal, applied and almost done..... The hang up, is the city requires a full business license as well. So the part they are giving me a hard time about is one of the yahoos believes I have to also have a contractor's license as well..... The other one says no..... I have ten days left to meet deadlines with batfe.... Bastards

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
So, as some know, I am working towards a home business in the garage. Looking at making some serious side cash.

Turns out, I need an FFL license...,. No big deal, applied and almost done..... The hang up, is the city requires a full business license as well. So the part they are giving me a hard time about is one of the yahoos believes I have to also have a contractor's license as well..... The other one says no..... I have ten days left to meet deadlines with batfe.... Bastards
Tell them to tell YOU where in the CODE this is required. Don't let government officials tell you something should be a certain way because they just happen to feel that way on Tuesday or because John said so. If they can't tell you why, ask to speak with their supervisor. Go up the chain until they can tell you where it's needed or give you what you need.

-Government Official.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
When I first read this thread's title i thought "Oh crap, he burnt his mac and cheese".

Thank goodness it isn't as bad as that.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Tell them to tell YOU where in the CODE this is required. Don't let government officials tell you something should be a certain way because they just happen to feel that way on Tuesday or because John said so. If they can't tell you why, ask to speak with their supervisor. Go up the chain until they can tell you where it's needed or give you what you need.

-Government Official.
They did...... It's just not listed online, it's attached in the business sub section. It's only 50 bucks, should be done this week

When I first read this thread's title i thought "Oh crap, he burnt his mac and cheese".

Thank goodness it isn't as bad as that.
Who the hell burns mac&cheese? That has to be a terrible thing