Quantcast

Uh-oh! dh_girlie ain't gonna like this one bit...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Screw the birds. Watching cats hunt is awesome, let the feathers fly!

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
PonySoldier said:
Actually I had a cat once that liberally supplemented her cat food diet with all manner of rodents and birds, used to leave the unedible bits in a pile next to her food dish.
Sweet. We had a cat with a similar supplementary diet program. I came in one night to see him mid-meal with full size rabbit disembowled before him. :devil: We'd find bunny ears and feet occasionaly, they're good luck right? ;)

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Hunting cats? I can see it now. Face painted, dressed in camo and hiding behind your porch planter/cat blind with a shotgun making cat calls.

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Bullitrider said:
Hunting cats? I can see it now. Face painted, dressed in camo and hiding behind your porch planter/cat blind with a shotgun making cat calls.
Tossing out balls of yarn as lures..

Meow Mix scattered about to attract "prey"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Zark said:
Sweet. We had a cat with a similar supplementary diet program. I came in one night to see him mid-meal with full size rabbit disembowled before him. :devil: We'd find bunny ears and feet occasionaly, they're good luck right? ;)
Then people get bent when their kitty cats get eaten by a dog, mountainlion or bobcat.

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Westy said:
Then people get bent when their kitty cats get eaten by a dog, mountainlion or bobcat.
Well thats what happened actually. I couldn't be mad though. Cheech would have been miserable stuck inside all the time, and had lived a very happy life eviscerating the local rodents :devil:

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
dh girlie said:
Are you sure? How do you know he didn't just move to another house?
Because that cat hated about everyone but me!;) And we were the last house on the dirt road. Nothing but canyons and chapparell after that. We'd see coyote a fair amount too.

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
dh girlie said:
Oh...well...if there wasn't any evidence, I'm gonna stick with the fact that he got sick of you and just moved.
If it makes you feel better :rolleyes:

I think Cheech took at least coyote out with him, blaze of glory and all.
Damn I miss that cat, he was awesome. 15 pounds, no fat on him, flat gray and hated everyone but me. He was like a furry stealth bomber with an attitude problem :p