Quantcast

Uh oh! Housing Bubble Newz

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Yes, the 'Mukilteo Ferries' are just down the hill from here. Good riding nearby at Japanese Gulch and then at Fort Ebey a ferry ride over to Whidbey Island and a 40 mintue drive. There's also a great brewery/pub at the ferry landing, Diamond Knot. Two Boeing guys that didn't want to leave their Boeing retirement but like to make beer. Small quantities, high quality brew. Hard to find though since it's kegs only. www.diamondknot.com
Named after this ship/shipwreck: http://www.scret.org/diamondknot/dimond0500.htm

Not my house. It belongs to a friend I ride with. He built it over several years. It is really nice but too big for one person...hell, a little too big for two people at
~4600 sq. ft. and 3 stories unless you're entertaining guests every night or renting out the separate living quarters in the basement. The 2000 sq. ft. garage is all I'd need with 1000 feet of heated slab below and 1000 of living space above.
$2 million and it's all yours.

I have property near here with a better view that will have something similar but smaller on it some day when I don't need to live in the 'big' city.
Mukilteo/Everett to Seattle is the worst commute in the area right now.