Quantcast

Uhm - what is it with you CO peeps, S.S.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
too much time spent playin' outside, i guess.

we have one, but no cable. rabbit ears. rarely tuned into anything other than the two local pbs stations we get.

and a dvd once or twice a week. the rest of the time at home is with music.

J

JRB

PonySoldier said:
No I do not think that I was only indicating that I did not watch the shows mentioned originally.. :monkey:
I was actually picking on Anthony and S.S. Sorry. Go ahead and don't watch tv. :p

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
scrublover said:
too much time spent playin' outside, i guess.

we have one, but no cable. rabbit ears. rarely tuned into anything other than the two local pbs stations we get.

and a dvd once or twice a week. the rest of the time at home is with music.
:stupid:

Last night I watched Hitler and the Invasion of England. Good watch. :thumb:

-S.S.-

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I hate TV, but I live in the durty-durty where even homeless people have TV's & are overweight. we only have one (borrowed at that) & we only have cable because it is free.

kill your TV.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
I don't watch hardly any TV. But, I make up for it by spending way too much time in front of the monitor. :dead: At least the content is better on the monitor than on the TV. well......most of the time.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
clancy98 said:
alot of folks think it makes them seem more active when they say they don't watch "much" tv... Which I think is unnecessary... TV doesn't make you dumber, being lazy does.
I think I probably learn more interesting things on TV than from being in school. :p Mostly from watching the History channel, and TurnerClassicMovies. :D

tomacdaddy

Monkey
Feb 2, 2005
Minturn, CO
I have a radio, a guitar, and 4 bikes. NO TV. The hell with TV. Although, I do go to my buddies houses to watch DVDs of bikes of course!

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
Morryjg said:
I don't watch hardly any TV. But, I make up for it by spending way too much time in front of the monitor. :dead: At least the content is better on the monitor than on the TV. well......most of the time.
You don't watch TV 'cause you don't have cable. South Park is almost worth the price of cable.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
When I get around to buying a tv (that money just went to car repairs), it will only serve to play dvd's, no cable or anythign like that. Ya dig?