Quantcast

Uhm yeah...Austin is not Texas...

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Technically loco can't even prove that it is my bike.

I invited him to come down and ride but he said it was "that time of the month" and he was "tender down there".

Instead he is renting "mama mia" and he's dancing around with curlers in his hair singing the songs.

In Texas.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Technically loco can't even prove that it is my bike.

I invited him to come down and ride but he said it was "that time of the month" and he was "tender down there".

Instead he is renting "mama mia" and he's dancing around with curlers in his hair singing the songs.

In Texas.
Stupid job. I will be down SOON. I'm ready for sure.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Well you pick the weekend day and I will give you a tour of all the new stuff that you don't know. There is at least 5 mi of the greenbelt that you have not seen.

And maybe there will be one sticker left. It might end up on your bike. Does the black clash with pink?

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Save it for me. Did Wumpus come down? I may just make it a point to plan a ride with you next Sunday. I really do love that stuff. I need to gang up with Mark down there one day too. I miss all of the Austin goods. Being a panty bike riding sissy for the last 18 months, I likely won't die on the climbs there anymore. As a matter of fact, there's a laundry list of my friends I've not communed with for some time. My last ride down there might have been with you, Wumpus and Westy.