Quantcast

Ultimate bmx elimination championship

olddogbmxer

Monkey
Aug 9, 2007
All you gated racers on Oct. 09 Trilogy Park BMX in Pottstown, PA will present THE ULTIMATE BMX ELIMINATION CHAMPIONSHIP as a benefit for THE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA.
The race is open to all riders, NBL, ABA, mountain bike - anyone! There will be a FREE one day open house license to all non-NBL riders. Entry fee will be $10 !
There are 2 classes, 13 and over and 12 and under. Both classes are open wheels and girls will be included in this mix as there are plenty of fast females.
Format will be random drawn motos all rounds starting with 6 riders with one rider eliminated per round.Eliminations go on until 3 riders then recombined back to 6. All rounds are reshuffled so no one races the same racers round to round.The final gate will have eight 8 riders then the UBEC Champion will be awarded the UBEC Champions belt at the end! Cash purses for the winners from both classes and a separate prize awarded to the rider with the most wins. Also there will be random giveaways to random moto winners all day!
The object is clear, YOU DONT HAVE TO WIN, YOU JUST CANT LOSE.
So bring out those hardtails and have some fun on a great BMX track for a good cause!
Please visit trilogypark.org for additonal info on this event and the track.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Oh, this is real? I was hoping for a BMX version of "Most Extreme Elimination Challenge".

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Sounds fun. Wish it was closer to me. I am just now getting back into BMX now that my son will be soon riding our local track. I feel like I have enough in the tank to mix it up in the Pro Cruser Class. May hit up a fe Nationals next year.

Cecil

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
I live a few minutes from this track. I really suggest you guys try to make it out. It is a really fun track to ride as far as bmx tracks go, and it is one of the smoothest in the USA.

Check it out guys. It's worth the drive probably, not to mention it's a real nice crowd at this track.