Quantcast

Ummm, sick!

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
am i the only one who thinks new wave/snythpop needs to stay in clubs and on chick mixes . . . not in bike videos?

sorry guys !

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
am i the only one who thinks new wave/snythpop needs to stay in clubs and on chick mixes . . . not in bike videos?

sorry guys !
Hey at least their leatards match their bikes. If i wore pants that tight im pretty sure i would listen to the same music, but i wear dickies and listen to Slayer

Paulyd

Monkey
May 15, 2007
Great White North.
I wear Levi's 501's, and listen to Dubstep Electro House Ska Punk Metal Tehcno Euro Hip Hop Rap and various other genres.

also, its the new trend for the young riders, it all started with the younger generation that rides slopestyle, aka Brandon Semenuk being the first that comes to mind.

dont judge someone by what pants they wear.

Last edited:

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I wear Levi's 501's, and listen to Dubstep Electro House Ska Punk Metal Tehcno Euro Hip Hop Rap and various other genres.

also, its the new trend for the young riders, it all started with the younger generation that rides slopestyle, aka Brandon Semenuk being the first that comes to mind.

dont judge someone by what pants they wear.
Oh im judging. And Semenuk is my boy. I gladley tell him my sister looks better in his pants than him.
Faggy techno euro $hit is just that. Pure fvckin gheyness

poekie

Chimp
Mar 21, 2009
And dump 3 and no can and tuck no hands and flip and superman seatgrab...
these kids do have skills, I just hate that forced 'stylish' riding that is so common now amongst the tight pants generation.

I'd rather see brian yeagle/geoff slattery do something awesome which looks automatically stylish (or any decent trails/concrete bmx rider) than one of these semenuk wannabes with way too big bars twisting and bar turning around trying to 'style it up, dude'.

mtb still has a long way to go not to look idiotic compared to bmx.

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
these kids do have skills, I just hate that forced 'stylish' riding that is so common now amongst the tight pants generation.

I'd rather see brian yeagle/geoff slattery do something awesome which looks automatically stylish (or any decent trails/concrete bmx rider) than one of these semenuk wannabes with way too big bars twisting and bar turning around trying to 'style it up, dude'.

mtb still has a long way to go not to look idiotic compared to bmx.
"forced stylish" aight man. i've bmx'ed a little, justa bit, but mtb kids got the style thing down. bmx has the tricks no doubt, but at some point don't we say "that's a sick BIKE video"?

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
haha! Nothing forced there... look at their faces, they're having a BLAST.
I don't really take my own music tastes into account when watching a quick vid like this.
I'd never listen to that song otherwise, but it worked ok for the vid.

BeerMe

Monkey
Apr 18, 2008
FOCO NOCO
As long as its not honky tonk country. I don't think it would matter how sexy their pants or their riding were if I had to listen to country the whole time.

As for style, I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
this thread cracks me up...

like 10 years ago everybody was complaining about baggy pants now about tight pants...

its about riding bikes not the pants...