Quantcast

ummmm......anyone wanna give me $1,500

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
well that frame is the hardtail version of my current bike and my Ted fits me so great!
First you have to accept that you have a problem, you can only do that after you stop making excuses.... :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
you should get it.... you deserve it!!!!!!!!
bwahhhhhhhhhhhh

You forgot the part where satan say "oh just up the max on your credit card, you could pay it off in like 2 weeks..... if you wanted to...."

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Mackie said:
Mark you whore. :rolleyes: :p
How many bikes is that now?
Any pics of the Instigator?
Yep I'm a certified bike junkie!

I have the Ted FS and a bunch of parts and I got an Instigator from Carbon Fetish but haven't built it up yet.

had a temporary moment of insanity (or is that normal for me??) and put it up for sale briefly yesterday. But I really should give the sucker a shot huh?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
oh yeah and for everyone's information a new guy came in with some money and will be serving as the marketing/sales type of guy for Ted and Ted's now back to building frames!! Wooo hooo!

I've never met Ted, and I got my frame second hand, but from what I've read and from what I've seen and from how my bike rides he does some kickass work!

http://tedwojcikbicycles.com/ This will be the new web site.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
MMcG said:
Yep I'm a certified bike junkie!

I have the Ted FS and a bunch of parts and I got an Instigator from Carbon Fetish but haven't built it up yet.

had a temporary moment of insanity (or is that normal for me??) and put it up for sale briefly yesterday. But I really should give the sucker a shot huh?
Give it a shot!
I'm still looking for a flip flop hub or rear wheel for my fix/free road bike project. I'm getting close to breaking down and dropping the $180 for the IRO set, but it kills me on a bike with so litte (35 bucks) invested so far.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
MMcG said:
Hehe, that was my frame before him. If you build it up, be warned, it is an incredibly fun ride. I still somewhat miss it...

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
MMcG said:
no kidding!? how did you have it built up when you owned it?
5" psylo race, cheap wheels, cheap hayes, 8 speed...a random parts group.

For a hardtail, I found the Surly to be a pretty smooth ride...smoother than my Sycip.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
reflux said:
5" psylo race, cheap wheels, cheap hayes, 8 speed...a random parts group.

For a hardtail, I found the Surly to be a pretty smooth ride...smoother than my Sycip.
Wow thanks for that bit of info on the Surly vs. the Sycip. that helps!