Quantcast

Unbelievable

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
dexterq20 said:
Well... he's class president, so he's just getting a head start on other future politicians.
Wow right on the money, he was a political science major.

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
dexterq20 said:
The key word is "was". :oink:
Now I think he is concentrating on not dropping the soap.

Oh well, I didn't vote for him. (I guess I should have mentioned in my first post that I'm Lehigh University Class of 2008 and I have met this guy.)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
“It takes a little extra length to do something like this,” she said. “You really have to go out of your way to rob a bank.”

i wonder if people read their quotes in the paper and are embarrassed by how stupid they sound. He graduated from university school (high school). We have one of those here and most of the guys that go there are punks that feel they could get away with robbing a bank.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Discostu said:
Now I think he is concentrating on not dropping the soap.

Oh well, I didn't vote for him. (I guess I should have mentioned in the first thread that I'm Lehigh University Class of 2008 and I have met this guy.)

That would be pretty funny if you did vote for him :)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
ridetoofast said:
that IS quite possibly one of the most retarded things ive ever read about in my life

you'd be surprised at the stupidity of criminals. at least he had a getaway car planned....a bunch of the idiots that i deal with will rob a bank then run down main street with a bag of money. one dude i had ran into a fenced in car lot and was trapped. friggin genius.