My toes are numb.
My ears are ringing.
My elbow is trying to divorce me.

FTS - Imma go back to bed.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Shoulders and my right knee are stiff as heck and tender from running into that tree yesterday. Lets try to stretch it out with a ride today.

But first, coffee and a little work.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I shall go “ride“. And then bring some Popeyes home for the family to lunch on.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
whaaaa......

when did popeyes infiltrate colorado?
There have been at least two here in the Springs as long as I've lived here. When I was in PT after my accident, there is one right across the street from the rehab place. Doc said, put weight back on, so I ate a fuck ton of popeyes after PT. :drool:

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
There have been at least two here in the Springs as long as I've lived here. When I was in PT after my accident, there is one right across the street from the rehab place. Doc said, put weight back on, so I ate a fuck ton of popeyes after PT. :drool:
i've always found their "chicken" about 75% breaded fried skin and about 25% chicken....

i never remember seeing them in aurora/lakewood...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ugh.

My brain aches.
My toes are numb.
My ears are ringing.
My elbow is trying to divorce me.

FTS - Imma go back to bed.
Why did I read that in the cadence of 'Lose Yourself'?

Up late playing bags and Cards Against Humanity. All the girls on the street we're up until midnight, so it should be a mellow day as they will likely be getting up correspondingly late.

Not sure today's hike is going to happen though... Might just be errands today.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i've always found their "chicken" about 75% breaded fried skin and about 25% chicken....

i never remember seeing them in aurora/lakewood...
That was satisfying.

Real store on Peoria just north of I-70. Drive through and Apple Pay. No contact.

Storefront within truck stop in Quebec north of I-70 as well—haven’t been to that one even though it’s closer.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Got thoroughly dragged around the woods this morning by @Adventurous and his brudder in the most satisfying way.

Tried to buy the wife an Apple watch on the way home as a surprise gift, but nowhere close had it in stock. Oh well.

Came home, set up the sprinkler for the kid to run through while I washed and scrubbed the hardtop and put it back on the brodozer.

Wife and kid currently napping, lounge and beer o'clock while I try to decide what to grill for dinner.
IMG_20200830_154237120_HDR.jpg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yup, Colter Bay campground.
i did a little “gravel grinding”, which is a neato term for “enduring miles of bad road”. But it was “adventurous”, and there were absolutely no cars, so there is that.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Yup, Colter Bay campground.
i did a little “gravel grinding”, which is a neato term for “enduring miles of bad road”. But it was “adventurous”, and there were absolutely no cars, so there is that.

Go into the visitor center and ask if Ranger Brian Appleby is there. Good Friend of mine. We kayaked down the snake river together
IMG_20160725_155352582_HDR_zpscmeqgpkm.jpg

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
went to durham for the day to hang with mother in law and the kids nephews at her pool. nice day. back to "school" tomorrow for them. will be interesting to see how it compares to spring; they've made changes to how they do things.