Quantcast

Under a hundred...

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Played golf today, for the second time this year. Shot a 98. I was stoked. Had some awful shots, but had some redeeming shots too. Best of all, it was super fun. I won't make it a habit again, but I like knocking the white ball.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Hate to burst your bubble but I still shoot a steady 73-74. I did play in HS and college though.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Rufus...what's funny about me is how tweaked I can get over stuff, but with golf, no matter how much I suck, I have fun. I have played less than 100 rounds in my life. It is fun to me though.

btw - gonna PM you a request for some decals in the next few days. Simple cut outs for some wheels.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Rufus...what's funny about me is how tweaked I can get over stuff, but with golf, no matter how much I suck, I have fun. I have played less than 100 rounds in my life. It is fun to me though.

btw - gonna PM you a request for some decals in the next few days. Simple cut outs for some wheels.
I also still have fun, there are a few times where I go for under par but I play much better when lose and having a good time.

www.rufusphoto.com read the front page.

Unfortunately I am down and out in the decal department. Sticking with getting the photo portfolio updated and getting healthier. Sorry man.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Bummer dude. I have another source so it's no sweat to me, but I hope you are getting things on the right track.
11 months straight with no answers at all, just drug after drug after drug. Getting annoying but keeping the head up.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You keep score in golf? I thought the guy who drank the most beers and smoked the most joints won. :think:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't play nearly enough, but I average in the mid 80's. It's not rocket science, people. If I ever learn to hit my driver, I could cut a few more off the par 5's.